Times — park hours, schedules and showtimes

Started by Anthony, June 04, 2006, 06:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Festival Disney

The Studios hardly ever has EMH's, so I doubt that there will be any in June  :|
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

mdw

hi, am I right in thinking only a few 'lands' are open during EMH?  is the princess meet and greet in an area you are allowed into?

thanks michelle

Josh

Do we have any idea when the Winter prices will be out? :)
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

Alice@Wonderland

They have the Winter brochure on the Disneyland paris website for 'pre-order'. And although the link doens't work at the moment I'm sure that means they can't be far away from releasing the brochure. Will be interesting to see it though as it will be valid till June 2012 so 'should' contain some 20th Anniversary details!! :D

tobiasberlin

Hi everybody and greetings from Berlin/Germany.

We´re going to visit Disneyland June 1st to 4th (for the very first time, I´m really excited!).
I´ve got a question concerning the opening hours: The schedule says that the Park is open on the weekend until 22:00. Does that mean that all the attractions and rides are open during the whole time?
(Sorry for that presumable silly question, but here in Germany we´re not used to such long opening hours, was at the Heide Park last week and they closed at 17:00!!)

Thanks in advance...

nathancurry

Pre-Order of e-brochure for Christmas and beyond.....
I think the link is a bit twitchy!!!!!
I kept coming back to the same screen, however kept clicking it and then I received a message confirming the pre-order!!!
Fingers crossed, it will be e-mailed to me soon

jessica-loves-disney

hours are up on the main website for first half of july :)
September 2010 - Santa Fe
our first holiday together (:

July 2011 - Seqouia Lodge
taking advantage of 45% off (:

toonarmylass

open hours till the end of july now out!!!!

hawian rollercoaster

what are the opening times for nov.

toonarmylass

They won't be released for a while yet but if its the same as the last time I went in november it was 10 till 7 for the park and 10 ti 6 for the studios I don't know if its open later on bonfire night!

hawian rollercoaster

even on  the weekends.

toonarmylass

Now that I'm not sure of as I usually go mon til fri!

Minne&Mickey92

I know its early but were going to disney in december between the 13th -16th , which is a tuesday too friday. when i checked out the park hours for our trip in september the park only opens till 7 each day as its in the week and the summer season will have ended. But will this be the same for the christmas season ?

or because it is actually in the heart of the xmas period will there be some late night openings in the week?

would appreciate it if anyone that went similar dates last year could let me know what opening hours were like for them or anyone who knows what december hours are usually like

Thanks !

DutchBrit

Quote from: "Minne&Mickey92"I know its early but were going to disney in december between the 13th -16th , which is a tuesday too friday. when i checked out the park hours for our trip in september the park only opens till 7 each day as its in the week and the summer season will have ended. But will this be the same for the christmas season ?

Last year there were only late openings at the weekends in December and once the school holidays started. But there were EMH every morning. On the plus side, it shouldn't be all that busy, so you should still get everything in, providing the weather cooperates!

carrydee38

any idea when the october hours go up....dying to see what extra hours there are we are going 2nd of oct for 3 nights