Hotels Topic

Started by disneyloverjessie, October 14, 2009, 06:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyloverjessie

Hi!

Just created this to talk about all the disney hotels!

Favourite one

Least favourite one

Anything really!!
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

\'A dream is a wish your heart makes\' - Cinderella<3

Hotel New York = 10 times
Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

[size=150]Disneyland Paris<3[/size]

JohnH

Well, I've stayed at the Explorers and the Santa Fe.
Santa Fe wins it for me hands down.
Forget the EMH for a minute, the Santa Fe fulfills all our needs. A comfy bed, clean room, great breakfast. (even better if you're there early on a dark cold morning and get a seat facing the roaring fire!!)
Characters in the foyer in the mornings, a lovely canalside walk through to Disney Village, excellent baggage storage system....I couldn't wish for more.
I know it looks shabby, but for what you need when going to DLRP, it couldn't be better for the price.
Compare to the Explorers - you have to cram and fight onto a packed bus full of queue-jumping oafs, the breakfast was a real free-for-all, no pool monitors (when we were there anyway, this may have changed since last year's tragedy), and no EMH. And, it worked out more expensive for us to stay there. No thanks!

Santa Fe for me.

Annet

I've stayed in Cheyenne, Sequoia Lodge and Hotel New York.

Actually I think they were all fine. The breakfast is more extensive at New York, but the price also is much higher. Cheyenne was also fine by me, the walk through the Village to go to the parks was lovely. And Sequoia has that lovely winter-athmosphere.