Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

simonandwendy626

:hello:  :stitch_bounce:

Just received my e-bay pins and DS pins..they're sooo pretty!!!!

and my DLP pins

IMG]http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad11/simonandwendy626/Ourcamera482.jpg[/IMG]

And there's more on their way!!!!! :shock:

dlrpmad

WOW!! That must of costed a pretty penny!!!cool pins though, REALLY want the stitch/mickey fantasia pin!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

thats a nice collection of recent pin purchases :)

Belle's World

Hi All,

Have just got my pins ready to take to DLRP in 2 weeks time. Here are the traders i will be taking to swap with CM's lanyards:

Here are the LE's i have to trade if i am lucky enough to see the pin board:

Here are the pins i am taking in case i find a collector to trade with:

If anyone wants to trade any before i go let me know as i can't guarantee what i will bring home!

Ro

Aveen2008

Simonandwendy626 - Wow loads of pins there, that must have cost a bomb!! :shock:  :shock:  :shock: and omg that jack sparrow is amazing, is it just an amazing look a like?  :shock:

Ro- brilliant collection for trading, ah brings back memories of me this time last year with all my lanyards ready to go hehe! love many of your pins for trade! I hope you get loads you want! :thumbs:  :thumbs:
Luv Aveen xoxo

dlrpmad

Ro, My lanyard is  REALLY bare but i have loads of LE's. I love the Celebrate Everyday pin!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Masamune

:) Hey Ro. I'd love to trade you for that Chernabog pin. I'll PM you tomorrow with a picture of my current "lanyard" traders. IE, the ones I take with me to trade at my local Disney Store! :P

fly_with_me_dumbo

hi.
sorry this has taken me so long to do but heres what i traded for in 2 days in dlrp :)
was so much fun :D

I also traded for a le marathon pin and an le mickey outside the whitehouse pin. so all together 4 pins off the board :D

simonandwendy626

Thanks  everyone.

Yes we did spend rather a lot last month. And the Paris ones were duplicated so if anyone wants to trade check out our trades on PINPICS....
OMG you guys off the DLP are soooo lucky :mrgreen:
Me wanna come!!!!Need Disney!!!!

Have been doing some multi trades so as soon as they come in I will post piccies :D

have a great evening :stitch_bounce:

dlrpmad

simonandwendy626, you can come in my suitcase!!! You'd have to squeeze next to my Stitch costume for MNSSHP though.........
101% Stitch LOVING!!

dlrpmad

as ro has, im putting up my trades for DLRP but most of them are LE'S. Soooooooooooo if anyone would like to trade, just pm me (they are mostly DSUK)

Oh and excuse the bad quality!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

simonandwendy626

Loving the pin bag. I have been after one for absolutely ages. I have a bumbag with
Stitch on the front buut it a bit battered now. The front cover is coming away from the bag. My Stitch has a glitch :lol:

simonandwendy626

Yay!!! Soraya or Lisa has sent our pins early for Aug/Sept

And here are some trades we've done this week from the USA

Lotsa pins yay!!!! :D/

dlrpmad

simonandwendy626, you are soooooooooo lucky getting all those pins! I should be able to get most of those dlrp pins in 11 days when im there! I also love that stitch in stocking pin, whats it LE to???
101% Stitch LOVING!!

simonandwendy626

Quote from: "dlrpmad"simonandwendy626, you are soooooooooo lucky getting all those pins! I should be able to get most of those dlrp pins in 11 days when im there! I also love that stitch in stocking pin, whats it LE to???

Hi, Its a limited of 1000. And I know!!!! :D/
Just wait till I post my next load next week. We've already had ten traders in plus the pins we've bought from DS Friday and today!!!!
Soo much money eeeek! :shock:
And You are the lucky one. Its much more fun buying in DisneyLand. There's nothing quite like it.
OOooh someone's just Mufasa'd me!!!! :D