Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fly_with_me_dumbo

Hi everyone :D
Has anyone ever traded in the actual Disneystore In Paris?

Belle's World

Hi All,

Just updated my pinpics traders please contact me if you are interested in a trade. BellesWorld - pinpics id

Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"Hi everyone :D
Has anyone ever traded in the actual Disneystore In Paris?

I wanted to know this as well, actually i wanted to know about the store in Cite Europe and was told on Dizpins taht they do not trade in France. I asked if they sold pins and no-one replied so if you are going before September 18th i would love to know.

Ro

simonandwendy626

We never actually went into Paris for trading. Did try the Disney store in Valle De Europe but they don't trade in there and its such a small store, even smaller than Covent garden.

Belle's World

Quote from: "simonandwendy626"We never actually went into Paris for trading. Did try the Disney store in Valle De Europe but they don't trade in there and its such a small store, even smaller than Covent garden.

Did they sell pins in store or was there no sign of them at all?

Ro

fly_with_me_dumbo

last year when i went in the disney store in the center of Paris, they did sell the pins, al the same as ours of course except the "paris" with mickey one :/

simonandwendy626

Quote from: "Belle's World"
Quote from: "simonandwendy626"We never actually went into Paris for trading. Did try the Disney store in Valle De Europe but they don't trade in there and its such a small store, even smaller than Covent garden.

Did they sell pins in store or was there no sign of them at all?

Ro

I think there were a few pins there but nothing DS. They were just the same pins you get in the parks. :(

Belle's World

Hi All,

Traded today in Bluewater and was really lucky that she bought a paperbag of CM pins out and let me have my choice. So i got a Mickey one to finish my collection but also got the following for trading with:

Ro

norhel

Quote from: "Belle's World"Hi All,

Traded today in Bluewater and was really lucky that she bought a paperbag of CM pins out and let me have my choice. So i got a Mickey one to finish my collection but also got the following for trading with:

Ro

I'm envious  :oops:
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Belle's World

Norhel, they are all up for trade if you are interested.

Stitch2814

I really was gutted when I had to trade my CM set away but now I think of it Im glad I did as I think by now I would of traded them away.

norhel

Quote from: "Belle's World"Norhel, they are all up for trade if you are interested.
Perhaps. How much are planning to take for they?
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Belle's World

I would prefer to trade my pins rather than sell them. I collect mainly Beauty and the Beast and Cat pins.

Ro

SwipatronSparks

Quote from: "Belle's World"Hi All,

Ro

o.O im desperate for some of those pins!!!!! but alas i dont think i have any of value for trading... =/ at least the few i do have are pretty special to me, my mam has mentioned that she has a card with some pins on somewhere... i would need to see them to know if i would want to trade them ^^' however here are some pics of the pins i do have...

sorry about the quality of the photo ^^'
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

Belle's World

Let me know if you find any more pins to trade, i ahven't traded any of them away yet although i have had some offers for the Minnie Mouse.

Ro

SwipatronSparks

what kind of pins are you wanting for the trade? i.e. do they have to be limited edition ones... or would you be willing to accept core ones....?
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....