Ghost picked up on Disneyland security cam

Started by Anthony, September 16, 2009, 09:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Or was it...?

[youtube:37kp0x1p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnjibWcbV2o[/youtube:37kp0x1p]
Obviously a bit of clever effects work, possibly a viral for their HalloweenTime season?

littlemermaid83

Ok that is freaky......

Walt maybe?
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Javey74

I agree Anthony, clever effects.  Another reason is the ghost follows the curve of the path precisely, generally this would not be the case. Only at the end for a few brief seconds it looks as though it's walking on the top of the water, but again light and water are the best masks for trickery..  :)

Brilliant attempt though..  :wink:  :)

Aveen2008

i'm too scared to watch it lol :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  I don't wanna be freaked out lol!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Gareth

oooo noooo that freaked me lol so i sent it to my freind hehehe

[size=150]Please Follow Me - - - - Twitter.com/Gareth2100 ---- Thanks

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Gareth"oooo noooo that freaked me lol so i sent it to my freind hehehe

Is it more freaky than the michael jackson one? lol
Luv Aveen xoxo

Willow

Those special effects are pretty nice, looks much more realistic than the usual "ghost" effects.

-breeno-

Quote from: "Willow"Those special effects are pretty nice, looks much more realistic than the usual "ghost" effects.
This.  Looks good, but fake.  It's a better attempt than the Michael Jackson one at least :P
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Anthony

It reminds me a bit of the video with the extending dog for Tower of Terror.

Very good viral video for Halloween and the Haunted Mansion 40th, which is surely must be. Who else would have access to those cameras like that, let alone such smart SFX software?

Oh, we're so cynical... I bet most of us secretly think even the ghosts inside Haunted Mansion aren't real...

id@53

Quote from: "Javey74"....the ghost follows the curve of the path precisely, generally this would not be the case.

Sounds like you have some ghost hunting experience there Javey  :-"  :-"
\'A fine bunch of water lilies you turned out to be. I\'d like to see anybody make me wash, if I didn\'t wanna.\' ...... \'Next thing you know, she\'ll be tyin\' your beards up in pink ribbons and smellin\' ya up with that stuff called, uh..."perfoom".\'

Javey74

Quote from: "Anthony"Oh, we're so cynical... I bet most of us secretly think even the ghosts inside Haunted Mansion aren't real...
How can you say that Anthony, they are real, aren't they..  :mrgreen:

Saying that Anthony, I wouldn't like to spend a night in there all the same..  :shock:

Quote from: "id@53"
Quote from: "Javey74"....the ghost follows the curve of the path precisely, generally this would not be the case.
Well id@53, I've watched enough on Sky around this subject to last me a life time, which deems this to be a common factor with the movement of ghosts..  :wink:  :D

Quote from: "Sky Paranormal Investigation"Ghosts seem to walk through objects since in their parallel world they see their environment differently. If a ghost walks through a wall or starts disappearing into the ground for example, then through their eyes it was once a door or a stairway and they move accordingly with their own environment, but looking on in our world it seems as though they are doing some rather strange disappearing acts and solid object walk throughs..  :)

Soap

Quote from: "id@53"

Ahum......supernatural fan  :oops: ????  :lol:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Aveen2008

Ok I watched it 8) .. I built up the guts, at the end does it walk on water??

To be honest it doesn't look real to me, plus it's just odd that before anything shows on the screen the person is already filming :?  I guess you could explain it by saying that it was recorded and the person was playing it back on the 4 screens and then taping it.

I have never seen a video of a ghost walk like a real person and to look like such a definate figure before so that's what also makes me debate if this isn't some sort of camera trick.

I don't know really, I never like to be too definate about these things but I have heard storys of the parks being haunted by the people who died there through accidents...not sure if that was WDW or DL though and there was no video evidence as far as I know.
Luv Aveen xoxo

luke85

I reckon it's a viral marketing campaign.

RnRCj

I personally believe that ghosts do 100% not exist*. Therefore this footage to me is obviously fake, but entertaining at the same time!

*Except the 999 grim grinning ghosts, of course!