Updated From Sketch to Reality coming!

Started by Kristof, April 28, 2006, 10:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Quote from Alain Littaye on Miceage:

QuoteThe English version of the book will be re-printed and updated with the new attractions added to the park! And it will be the regular (lower priced) edition, the one that was out of print for almost two years.

Anthony

Cool!  Nice way to get more money from us, though I can't complain because I'll definitely buy it.  :lol:

So what "new attractions" is that, then?  The Legend of the Lion King, Space Mountain: Mission 2 and Laser Blast?  From the way he worded that, it sounds like it won't include WDS...

Edit: Yeah, it says further down his article that it's just SM:M2 and Buzz. http://www.miceage.com/guest/gu042706d.htm

Looky!

Hi, any idea when this book is going to be out? I'd love a copy and am visiting DLRP at the end of June... Will I be in luck, do you reckon???? Cheers.
Here you leave today and enter worlds of history, discovery and ageless fantasy.

Dlrpfan

sounds cool like Baloo im deafenatly gonna buy it!
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Anthony

Is the book available yet?  I'd like to know just how much extra info there is on the two new attractions before I buy.  I can't imagine there's that much for either to be honest, since Buzz was almost a direct clone and SM:M2 was just a quick revamp...

Kristof

QuoteNEW UPDATED ENGLISH EDITION AVAILABLE - FREE DVD OFFER!

This is a beautiful large format all-color art book, hardbound with dust jacket featuring 328 pages and 750 illustrations including 250 concept paintings directly from Walt Disney Imagineering. For each attraction the reader will discover rare "never-before-published" concept drawings and paintings, models, photos of Imagineers at work, and a lot of photos of the attractions as they now exist that are revealed in the book for the first time. In addition, in each chapter features a long section dedicated to the most popular rides in the park including Pirates of Caribbean, Phantom Manor, and Space Mountain! An update now includes the Space Mountain Mission Two revamp and the new Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast attraction.

Disneyland Paris, From Sketch to Reality
Disneyland Paris, From Sketch to Reality

Now, anyone who orders an autographed copy of the book will also get a free Disneyland Paris DVD. This is the official DVD released by the resort and features both Disneyland Park and the Walt Disney Studios. With professional image and sound quality, the DVD is playable in ALL REGIONS with a choice of languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, or Netherlands. In addition, the disc has two great bonuses, the making of the nighttime Fantillusion parade, and the whole new parade itself. It all adds up to approximately three hours of viewing.

Don't miss this offer as there is a very limited quantity available! Special price for MiceAge readers for the regular copy without the DVD is $65, and it's only $89 for the autographed/personalized regular edition with the DVD! You can ask about (and also order) the book directly from Alain, send him an e-mail at: mailto:lawrence55@wanadoo.fr">lawrence55@wanadoo.fr

Dlrpfan

$89!! im not to sure now lol But still like the idea
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Anthony

Seeing as the DVD is supposedly "free", why does it then cost  €20 to autograph a book?

MiceAge have some nice articles, but it's obvious half the writers on there submit half-hearted texts just to advertise their latest books.