Queen Em's Actual Trip Report (Scrapbook)

Started by QueenEm, August 10, 2009, 07:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QueenEm

Quality isn't great but the book wouldn't fit in the scanner! I sure hope this works...

Front Cover:

Eurostar:

Hotel:

Village and Intro page for Disneyland Park:

Mainstreet and the Parade:

The Castle:

The Castle (light side, dark side):

Fantasyland, Le Pays des Contee des Fees:

It's a Small World, me and my sister on the carousel:

Alice (Tea Parties):

Discoveryland, Buzz:

Adventureland:

Frontierland, Studios Intro page:

Stars n Cars, more intro-ness:

Studios Attractions, Food:

MMP Collage, Dream Collage (photo):

Park Maps,Programme:

Evilness, Leaving:

Back Cover:
Oh I wish... I wish I could be part of his world!

15yearsofMagic2008

I love it ! Did you make that yourself or did you buy it ? And if you did buy it , how much did it cost ? x
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

Gareth

ooo i lvoe it it sure is fantastic it must have taken you ages to make  =D>

[size=150]Please Follow Me - - - - Twitter.com/Gareth2100 ---- Thanks

QueenEm

Why thank you very much... I got the plain black-paper scrapbook from good ol' Rymans and I did the rest myself. There was a lot of hording of disney pictures, holiday brochures, stickers etc involved before I went - I even brought a Disney and Me to help me out! Then I just had to remember to pick up stuff from around the parks to help me out too - leaftlets, napkins etc... I got home on Thursday night but I got my photos back on Friday morning, so it's taken me since then-ish. I scrapbooked myself into a frenzy!!! x
Oh I wish... I wish I could be part of his world!

Annet

Looks really nice! It sure was worth all your effort.

The Butlin Boy

Queen Em, your scrapbook is absolutely brilliant. I'm very, very impressed with, and glad that you posted it on here :)

Thank you for posting it, I hope you had a great time :wink:

Soap

Great idea Queen Em!  :D
Thanks for sharing this with us!
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Aveen2008

Your book is really beautiful!! SO creative and colourful and I thin kyou did an amazing job with it! :D/  =D>  =D>
Luv Aveen xoxo

Snow_White_Girl

I love your scrapbook! What a brilliant way to remember your holiday, rather than just sticking your photos in any old photo album; I love how you've given it such a personal touch :) Thanks for sharing it with us all!

\":lamp:\"

luke85

That's so cool, and a really great way to display your holiday photos and souvenirs!

SwipatronSparks

that looks lovely, i made one of those once =] and i have been slowly updateing it, i tend to get a new brochure every time one comes out and then add a new page to my book with the new things in =]... so mines more on the resort than past trips, but this trip i intend to keep things to stick in =] , i would be willing to show you guys it, if your interested... =]
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

Terkina

Great scrapbook you have made.  It's nice to have all the memories in one place like that :D
Disneyland 1981, 1986
Walt Disney World 1986, 1990
Disneyland Paris 1995, 2011

disneyrules

Great scrapbook. Did you get all the little pictures of it just from your trip of from other places?
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

tubbsy

That is fantastic! What a great way to remember the holiday :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

toritinker

I LOVED the scrapbook! Mine never look as good as that haha
I really loved the castle page... oh the the food one "taste the magic" title - fab!
thank you so much for sharing, shows us all what we could do!
xx
Sante Fe - December 2008
Radisson Blu Disneyland Paris - August 2010