Lilo & Stitch Catch the Wave Party

Started by Kristof, April 18, 2006, 08:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Lilo & Stitch Catch the Wave Party cast information

From http://www.wdsfans.com:

Quote from: "WDSfans.com"Good news for Cinéfolies fans!  Everyone's favourite Walt Disney Studios resident star, "Miss LouLou", will appear this year again as Lilly in Lilo and Stitch Catch the Wave Party!  She performed in the same show two years ago and will make her comeback as Lilly starting 3rd June on Production Courtyard Stage.

flor

Yoohoo :D  :lol:

Anthony

Anyone would be better than last year's screachy host (I think there may have been two actually, but they were both as bad as each other!), but having Miss LouLou presenting the Wave Party will be BRILLIANT!  :D I just hope her talent isn't lost with all the set dialogue she'll have to say for the show - it won't be the same as her comedy performances in CinéFolies.

For anyone who doesn't know who we're talking about:

I hope that's her... she's a fantastic performer, anyway.  :D

Kristof

Yep, that's her!!

You had to use my horrible photo, didn't you??  :lol:  (thanks Flor for putting that one in the gallery... :P )

Anthony

Quote from: "raptor1982"You had to use my horrible photo, didn't you??  :lol:  (thanks Flor for putting that one in the gallery... :P )
LOL, I knew you'd love it!  It shows you quite clearly what she looks like though (as well as giving us a laugh at your pathetic Dracula attempt). :lol:   :P

btw: doesn't she have really good teeth?! lol

Patrick

Well the photo does look ever so nice darling* (sorry in habit of using word all night :lol: ), but have to say can't wait to see Miss Loulou using her professional skills to present unlike last year where the woman did call Goofy Pluto :lol: , kinda a big difference.  She is just a born actress she will do fantastic like she did 2 years ago :D  :) .

Kristof

Quotewhere the woman did call Goofy Pluto

Oh my god, yeah I forgot about that!!  :lol:    We were watching it all together with all those annoying kids around us.  :lol:

Anthony

I only just noticed the park map says "Lilo & Stitch - Surf the Wave".  Did they get it wrong or have they really changed the name?  The poster on the back of the Starring Cruella sets is still the same.

flor

Normally it hasn't changed names and still should be Lilo and Stitch cathe the wave party.

Kris

I know WDS is struggling, but I do like the "new for 2006" palm tree pots in Production Courtyard!

Wish trees like these were around all year. The added greenery is what the park needs, but it's cool that these props are now tying in with the show. Shame they are all identical however.
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Kris

I'm going off topic again, but actually the landscaping isn't looking too bad...

...just they need to work a bit on the crowds. They must have had a rush on when the pic was taken!

How can a Disney park ever look this empty?
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Kristof

Oh welcome to Orlando in offseason.  :wink:

Nala_84

I'd love to see "Lilo & Stitch Catch The Wave Party" one time, but our budget isn't that high so that we could visit DLRP in the higher (cost) season. But I read that this event is already beginning in June?? :)

Maybe we'll go to DLRP next year in June (I hope that the Toon Studios will be open then).
Is it clear that the event will happen also next year?

Baloo, "DLRP Magic" is you page, isn't it? I visited it this morning and I asked myself, why that's not the official Disneyland Homepage? It's sooooo beautiful and colourful!!!! I read the article about Lilo & Stitch's Party, saw the pics and I wanted to celebrate this party or dive into the pics ;)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Maarten

Quote from: "Nala_84"I visited it this morning and I asked myself, why that's not the official Disneyland Homepage? It's sooooo beautiful and colourful!!!!

It's a really nice site indeed. Especially the Space Mountain: Mission 2 minisite looks extremely well done and fits the style of the attraction very well. Hopefully the SM:M2 site will stay online for a long time to come... (can you hear me Baloo?)  :lol:

Off-topic:

By the way Nala, there are some other good sites you may like to visit too like //http://www.dlrp.co.uk (especially the VideoVault if you ask me) and //http://www.disneytheque.com (although its in French, its a very nice Imagineering site... pics can be fun to look at too, although you may not understand what they are saying.  :D )

Anthony

Thank you both for your compliments! :oops: :)

Quote from: "Maarten"Especially the Space Mountain: Mission 2 minisite looks extremely well done and fits the style of the attraction very well. Hopefully the SM:M2 site will stay online for a long time to come... (can you hear me Baloo?)  :lol:
Funny you should say that... I've been thinking recently that I should take it offline, it's quite out of date.  Same for the Laser Blast pages.  The SM:M2 pages seem to be popular though, so we'll see...  :wink:

And Nala_84 - you've got Photos Magiques and Joel to thank for those great Catch the Wave Party photos!  :D

I wonder what will happen to the show in coming years?  It'd fit much better in Toon Studios, but there's unlikely to be a place for it to be performed there.  If they do start a drastic makeover of Production Courtyard then it might not fit in there either... it doesn't really fit with the art deco Hollywood style of the current buildings or ToT.  Any thoughts?