Some photos from our trip 17th - 22nd May 09

Started by sara82, June 04, 2009, 07:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sara82

magic_823

Cool pics- look ur little girls Jessie coustume! :D
U met Mulan- im very jealous ,ive never saw Mulan any of the times i have been!

sara82

Mulan is in the stars and cars show, the characters get out of there cars and go around the crowds signing autographs.My daughter was very lucky! :)

Epcot_Boy

Great Pics =D>  Looks like the little'uns had a great time :wink:

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

sara82

Thanks we all had an amazing time I can say my best holiday ever,so much so we are booking to go back in November.Guess I will need to buy a whole new load of costumes for my daughter :ears:

Javey74

Thanks for sharing those photos Sara from your previous trip.  

The kids looked really happy in them..  :D

never2old

Looks like you had a lot of fun! And met plenty of characters, very jealous!! Your little ones are gorgeous - and the costumes are great!

Thank you for posting those  :D

dagobert

You've met Scrooge McDuck!! I'm a little bit jealous, because I've never met him and he is one of my favorite characters.

Thanks for the pics!!

sara82

Scrooge Mcduck is my Husbands Fave too so he was really pleased :D/

The Butlin Boy

Great photos, thanks for sharing them with us :mrgreen:

I'm glad you all had a great time :)

Aurora

Really cute little girls! Never seen Mulan before and I hope she will be in the parade in September.Is it easy to get an autograph at that parade(like with the character express) or how does that work.
Aurora :lilo:

davewasbaloo

Looks like you guys had a fab time, some really great pics and costumes there.
since 2001 (many before that)

Aveen2008

wow thanks for sharing the pics they are great! =D>  I am so jealous of the Mulan ones, would love to meet her. I am guessing only young children who could perhaps slip under the rope could get a photo oportunity and even then perhaps not?

It looks like you and your kids had a great time! :D  :D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

sara82

Mulan was so amazaed by my daughters outfit that she told her to come under the rope talked to her for a while and then called over mushu to show him the dress they both gave her cuddles and it was a dream to watch. :D

Otherwise if you stand to the right of the stage you get characters coming around doing autographs but you cant see the show on the stage.

sara82

A few more pics of our Magical holiday

Macy enjoying a drink

This is when Jessie pulled her under the rope as she was so pleased to see her in the same outfit.

If you stand to this side of the stage you get the best character interaction.