New hotel & spa at Val d'Europe soon

Started by Kristof, March 24, 2006, 11:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

This new hotel will feature 200 guest rooms, a spa, sauna, hammam, beauty center, covered pool, ...  

Source: Ptitmath at DCP

Anthony

Any news on a name, companies involved or where abouts in Val d'Europe it'll be?

Val d'Europe is a good place for new hotels, since they probably won't take any (or much) business away from the Disney ones.

I like the fact that this one seems be focusing on the spa as well, since none of the other hotels do that and it's a good way to attract different guests.  It looks very nice outside too, gotta love that weird classic/modern Paris/european Val d'Europe architecture!  :D

experiment627

Quote from: "raptor1982"This new hotel will feature 200 guest rooms, a spa, sauna, hammam, beauty center, covered pool, ...  

I'm sorry raptor, this is kind of old news: the hotel was already announced in the fall of 2004. The "Relais Spa Val d'Europe" will target business travel and the rooms will be more like small appartements (including a kitchenette) - which is quite common for this kind of hotel.

There will also be another 3-star hotel at the Arlington Business Park...

HOWEVER (and that's actually something that I wanted to bring to your attention today to see if anyone got anymore information on this): Together with the public authorities, Euro Disney is currently developing phase III of the Val d'Europe project (2003-2007). This also includes a new convention and exhibition centre, which Disney is obliged to build till the end of this phase - plus a new four-star hotel with 700 rooms (which would make it bigger than DLH and HNY).

As anyone heard anything about the state of that development?

(Btw, this is *no* rumour - you can look it up at http://www.valeurope-san.fr)