Events in 2010

Started by buzz&wendy, July 01, 2009, 10:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzz&wendy

Does anyone know what the theme for 2010 will be, after the MMP has finished?

Also if any other attractions will be open?
[/b]

"Everybody wants to live happily ever after"

CentralPlazaPerson

To be honest I couldn't care less theme wise, I just want the park to return to normal! No more stupid MMP banners around main street etc. I love main street without the "tacky" touch! I'm sure people will agree with me.
Ride wise not too sure, I don't think anything mainstream..

RnRCj

Wasn't there a rumour about a possible Toy Story year to go with the opening of Toy Story Playland and Toy Story 3?

What an awful year that would be... yet again... :lol:

CentralPlazaPerson

That would suck!  :lol: Leave it for the Studios if anyplace.
Would you be surprised if there was a stitch year?  :lol:  That would just be terrible!

Willow

I can see a Toy Story year, mainly focussing on the studios instead of focussing on Disneyland Park (like the last few themed years have been).

Not a bad idea, at least it will be justified unlike Mickey's Magical Party.

The Butlin Boy

There are lots of rumours circulating for a PIXAR or a (more likely) Toy Story year to coincide with Toy Story Playland, the re-releases of Toy Story 1 and 2 at cinemas in 3D and on Blu Ray, and the release of Toy Story 3 :wink:

What that will entail though we have no idea. I'd like to think it'd be featured only or mostly at the studios, but I did read a small rumour a while ago about a possible Buzz show in Videopolis.

littlemermaid83

I don't want to walk up Main Street see tacky decorations anymore either.

Though i think a Toy Story year in the Studios could be good fun.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Captain Pan

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"There are lots of rumours circulating for a PIXAR or a (more likely) Toy Story year to coincide with Toy Story Playland, the re-releases of Toy Story 1 and 2 at cinemas in 3D and on Blu Ray, and the release of Toy Story 3 :wink:

What that will entail though we have no idea. I'd like to think it'd be featured only or mostly at the studios, but I did read a small rumour a while ago about a possible Buzz show in Videopolis.

TBB- The Re-release of Toy Story 1 & 2 in CInemas is actually a 2009 event.. With the Movies hitting UK Cinemas BEFORE UP does... October 2nd for both and October 16th for Up..

Just had to correct and we all now why!  :wink:

On the possibility of a Toy Story Year:

Disney Cruise liners have Toy Story: The Musical, so you never know! Could be a small possibility but then it does mean MORE pixar characters would be needed... and possibly in the forms of Parades Paris could acquire those which Anahiem has used for both Toy Story and PIxar as a whole...

But then You can't have one "theme" and not have it fit both parks... A MOre general theme is needed... as there is very little opportunity for mixture outside of the Studios for a Pixar Theme...