Features you've only just spotted!

Started by Magic M, March 24, 2009, 07:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magic M

The last time I went to DLRP (back in December) was the first time I spotted many little features that I had missed before.  This was mainly due to the wonder that is www.hiddendlrp.com and my now endless quest to find Hidden Mickeys!!

One feature that I hadn't seen before was the mystical smoke coming out of the Sword in the Stone!  I always have a go at tugging on old Excalibur but I had never seen in bathed in magic glory before!

When was this added?  When they re-worked the fencing around it?

What else have you only spotted recently?

15yearsofMagic2008

well , you shouldn't look at ALL of them because it would ruin the magic and your ment to find them YOURSELF not by using a website that has hidden mickeys to cheat and now where the hidden mickeys are all around the park. it should be an adventure to find things , shouldn't it ? That's was life's about !  :D
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

luke85

I spotted an amazing feature last time I visited, it wasn't a Hidden Mickey though. Unfortunately I didn't manage to get a photo of it. I've never actually read about it anywhere, or seen anyone on various forums talking about it, so I'm not sure if that many people are aware of it!?

so I'm going to keep it to myself until I manage to get a photo! :D

Magic M

Well two if the listed features on HiddenDLRP I actually found myself!  So There!! :o)

I found the Hidden Mickey in the bases of the trees in Fantasyland and the "Doorway to the 4th Dimention" in the Tower of Terror!

I'm curious what Luke's find is...

luke85

honestly I've never seen anyone write about in anywhere! I really hope I didn't imagine it haha!

davewasbaloo

Please share and we can confirm (or feel free to PM me)
since 2001 (many before that)

luke85

I couldn't possibly!  :oops:

I promise the next time I visit, which hopefully will be sometime this summer, I will take a photo and show you!

never2old

This is something I didn't actually spot when I took the picture, only when I got home...

A hidden Mickey in the Space Mountain:

:D

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Quote from: "Magic M"... One feature that I hadn't seen before was the mystical smoke coming out of the Sword in the Stone!

What??? Can you describe in more detail please? Has anyone else seen this?

Agent Lex

Quote from: "never2old"This is something I didn't actually spot when I took the picture, only when I got home...

A hidden Mickey in the Space Mountain:
I'd heard of that, but hadn't spotted it. Well done!

Aaron

Quote from: "Mobi"
Quote from: "Magic M"... One feature that I hadn't seen before was the mystical smoke coming out of the Sword in the Stone!

What??? Can you describe in more detail please? Has anyone else seen this?
I saw it aswel, don't know when, thought during the Sleeping Beauty Show or something, or with Halloween.

Magic M

Basically when I walked past the Stone (at around the 10am) there was dry-ice smoke coming out of the cracks in the stone.  This gave the area a cool "magical aura" and kinda gave the impression that the Dragon's Breath was seeping up from the Lair below...

I'll try and get a photo to post...

Magic M

kmara

how mystical! I love it! no people around, the weather just right, it gives it such a wonderful atmosphere!
DLP]

March 1995 - Walt Disney World Florida

luke85

That smoke effect looks awesome!