Never felt so cold in my life TR 5th-8th January.

Started by littlemermaid83, January 21, 2009, 03:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nala_84

So we understand each other, ColdSun :mrgreen:

Thanks for the update, it's great again :)! The pictures with Kyra & Tigger and her hugging Mickey are so cute!!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

lynny

loving your trip report :)
had to laugh though about your 3yr old going on TOT.back in december i made my 15yr old go on on her own while me and my 7yr old watched cos i was 2 scared,,,,,,,,,now how silly do i feel :oops:

i really want to stay in DLH next time,
HOTEL CHEYANNE JUNE 2000
HOTEL NEW YORK HALLOWEEN 2006
HOTEL NEW YORK HALLOWEEN 2007
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB CHRISTMAS 2008
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB HALLOWEEN 2009
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB HALLOWEEN 2010
HOTEL NEW YORK LAKE VIEW HALLOWEEN 2011
HOTEL NEW YORK UPGRADED TO LAKE VIEW MAY 2013

Aveen2008

Hey!

I always love your reports, i always think Kyra is such a pretty little girl too, she is soo cute! I love the way she has a wee peterpan doll with her! I get the feeling that you never saw the fantilusion which would have sucked, i hope you got to see it in November? I see Meeko was one of the characters that replaced teh Alice float on one of the days!! I soooo want to meet Meeko from Pocahontas because as a child I loved the movie!
I think Kyra was so brave on the TOT! I would have cried hehe I wouldn't go on it, i am a scardy cat! lol

I can't wait to read day 4! your report is great and I love all the photos! =D>  =D>  =D>

Luv Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

king_spoon_ian

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"
We arrived slightly later than usual about 12.45 and i headed to Disney Express where i was handed my tickets, VIP fastpass

If you don't mind me asking, how do you get the VIP fastpass? We've had them before, and are desperate to get them again for our next trip. They just make everything so much easier...

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "king_spoon_ian"
Quote from: "littlemermaid83"
We arrived slightly later than usual about 12.45 and i headed to Disney Express where i was handed my tickets, VIP fastpass

If you don't mind me asking, how do you get the VIP fastpass? We've had them before, and are desperate to get them again for our next trip. They just make everything so much easier...

I stayed in the disneyland hotel which means you get given a extra fast pass per person for everyday your staying there.

You can buy VIP fastpasses from ebay.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

king_spoon_ian

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"You can buy VIP fastpasses from ebay.

Really?

Wow. I think I must look into this.

Is this allowed? Surely there's a huge scope for fakes?

EDIT: OK, I've just had a quick browse of ebay, and I'm afraid it's not quite what we're looking for. What we've had before were called VIP Fastpasses, which allowed us unlimited access to the rides. We just showed up at the Fastpass entrance, flashed the VIP Fastpass, and they waved us on, letting us keep our tickets. They were so incredibly useful, I was just desperate to find out if I can get them again...

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"... I stayed in the disneyland hotel which means you get given a extra fast pass per person for everyday your staying there. ...

That was the so called "Disney Hotel Fastpass" which you get only at the Disneyland Hotel. You get one pass per person per day and every pass will give one immediate access to an FP attraction.

The "VIP Fastpass" is only available to guests staying in a Disney Hotel Suite, DLH's Castle Club or HNY's Empire State Club. It gives unlimited access to all FP attractions.

I have never seen a VIP Fastpass for sale on eBay (in fact I have never seen a VIP Fastpass at all, anyone got a picture??). But even if so I think the must have a time range printed on them otherwise they would give unlimited FP access forever and ever!?

id@53

Quote from: "Mobi".....I think the must have a time range printed on them otherwise they would give unlimited FP access forever and ever!?

The VIP Fastpass tickets have the Family Name, Hotel Name, Expiry Date and Booking Reference printed on them.  We had them when we stayed in the Disneyland Hotel Castle Club @ New Year.
\'A fine bunch of water lilies you turned out to be. I\'d like to see anybody make me wash, if I didn\'t wanna.\' ...... \'Next thing you know, she\'ll be tyin\' your beards up in pink ribbons and smellin\' ya up with that stuff called, uh..."perfoom".\'

never2old

Great report!! Your little princess is gorgeous!! And very brave!!

Nala_84

Are there more pics, please???  :lol: ;)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

dagobert

Great trip report. Your pictures are great and I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing it with us. It looks very, very cold on the pictures and there was even snow at DLRP.

littlemermaid83

Another update coming up tonight or tomorrow  :D
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Javey74

Great Reports and photos littlemermaid83, pleased to see your complaint got sorted out.. :wink:  I know if Disney can put things right they will.. =D>

Looking forward to the next instalment.. :wink:  :D

littlemermaid83

8th January 2009- Day 4

Our last day :(

Well today we was going home, very depressing for me.  So we got up a bit late and we got dressed and i rung reception to come and collect our bags.

We didnt bother having breakfast, we did bump into a few characters though. Minne, Baloo, Pluto and Goofy.  

Kyra decided to hide in the telephone box for some strange reason lol.

We got to the park and made our way to BTM where Kyra dropped her Peter Pan plush on the way round, we went to get it and someone had done a runner with it within the space of 10 seconds.  We went on the BTM which Kyra loved and i went back and asked if anyone had handed in her Peter Pan the CM  said no. So i promised Kyra I would buy her another one.

Took some photos of the castle on the way to Buzz.

Buzz was a walk on which was good.  This is one of Kyra's fave new rides.

We then decided to queue up for Pooh and Co, i think we waited about a hour. It wouldnt of been so bad but it was freezing.  Everytime the character Express came by Rabbit would come up on the stage which was funny and muck about.

Kyra was more interested that she could see Donald Duck when we eventually got to the front of the queue lol.

It was soon time to leave the park and go for our lunch reservation at Cafe Mickey, first we popped into the Disney store where i picked up another Peter pan for Kyra and a Minnie Fleece for myself which i changed into once we arrived at Cafe Mickey lol.

Cafe Mickey was great fun, the resturant was so quiet and we had great character interaction. Plus the food was scrummy!

We left Cafe Mickey and went to the Studios where we finally bumped into Daisy and Minnie and of course Mickey again, we also saw Scrooge and Emile.

I cant really remember we did after that lol.

We went back to the Disneyland Parc where i took so photos on the way and of the castle once we got there.

It was soon time for the parade so we went up near Fantasyland to watch as i had planned to go watch Mickey's Winter Wonderland afterwards.

Mickey's Winter Wonderland was as usual fab and great fun.

Afterwards we went and looked around some of the shops to grab some presents and we then went to station to collect our luggage and wait for the train home.

We had a great trip even though it was freezing cold and it hasnt put me off going back the same time next year, it was great to see all the Christmas decorations etc. I'm really looking forward to going back in September and i will be using the HB premium vouchers again as this saved me lots of money and we was able to eat in our favourite resturants.

The Butlin Boy

Great report , thanks for sharing it, I really enjoyed reading it :)

I'm glad you both had a great time :)