SophieD's Photo Trip Report 15/12/08-18/12/08

Started by SophieD, December 22, 2008, 05:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SophieD

Hi guys!! Just come back from another fabulous holiday at DLRP! It was my very first time going in Disney's Christmas Season so I was very much looking forward to it! My family and I had a great time although it was absoutely freeezing  :?  :D  
We caught the direct Eurostar to Marne-Le-Vallee from Ashford at 9.13am and arrived at 12.30! We did have a little trouble as the company we booked with did not give our booking identification codes over to the Eurostar castmembers so we had to pick our pack up from the Disney Express! We didn't have park tickets for the 15th so we spent the day in the Disney village, shopping and dining!!
We stayed at our favourite hotel-Cheyenne!! Which was great once we over came a minor complication...when we tried to open our hotel room a man walked out with a paintbrush!! however this was quickly sorted out and we were allocated another room!
It was a holiday of 1st's this year even though we have been 5 times! I saw the Legend of the Lion King for the 1st time, which is just magical as well as Mickey's Winter Wonderland.

I am pleased to report that 'old Joe' is back where he should be and the Swinging Pirate is back on POTC!!

I will let my pics tell the story...but they are not very good as my camera and camcorder decided to break...typical  :x  :evil:  :(  :evil:

Main Street Decorations

The Castle

More to Come!!!!
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

Epcot_Boy

Thanks for sharing the pics :wink:

Doesn't SBC look great all lit up and Cristmassy :?:  =D>

Epcot_Boy :santa:

David

The Butlin Boy

Glad you had a great trip Sophie. Thanks for sharing your great photos and report, I cant wait for the rest :wink:

:o OLD JOE IS BACK!!! :mrgreen:

ColdSun

great pictures, looking forward to more! The castle looks absolutely stunning once again :shock: ...

never2old

Thanks Sophie for your report, looking forward for more!!

Sorry to hear about your camera...

burntsienna

Quote from: "SophieD"We stayed at our favourite hotel-Cheyenne!! Which was great once we over came a minor complication...when we tried to open our hotel room a man walked out with a paintbrush!! however this was quickly sorted out and we were allocated another room!
This bit made me chuckle quite a great deal! haha  :lol:
I love the photographs they look soooo pretty!
Its cool that you spent the first day in the village shopping! lol its so much fun to shop!  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

SophieD

Quote from: "burntsienna"
Quote from: "SophieD"We stayed at our favourite hotel-Cheyenne!! Which was great once we over came a minor complication...when we tried to open our hotel room a man walked out with a paintbrush!! however this was quickly sorted out and we were allocated another room!
This bit made me chuckle quite a great deal! haha  :lol:
I love the photographs they look soooo pretty!
Its cool that you spent the first day in the village shopping! lol its so much fun to shop!  :mrgreen:
it really did make me laugh when he came out of the room, he was dripping in paint!!
I love shopping in the village, especially when its quite as you can move around the shops without knocking anything over!  :lol:  :lol:

Thanks everyone for all you comments!!  :D  :D
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

SophieD

OUADP

To be continued......:D :D
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

DLP-Photos.com

Great photos Sophie!  =D>  I am very much looking forward to more!
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

The Butlin Boy

I love the OUADP photos Sophie, they're fantastic, thanks for sharing them :)

SophieD

thanks for all your comments! :D :D

Mickey's Winter Wonderland!

POTC

Legend of the Lion King

Still More to come!! :shock:  :shock:
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

The Butlin Boy

What a fantastic early Christmas present :P Thanks for sharing your great photos :)

SophieD

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"What a fantastic early Christmas present :P Thanks for sharing your great photos :)

aww thank you Butlin Boy!!! Hope you have a great Christmas!  :D  :D
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

Aveen2008

Hey Sophie!

Really enjoying your report and photos!! Can't wait to see more! :D

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

ColdSun

very nice report and pictures! Thanks a lot for sharing!!!