Stitch statues and globes?

Started by Danielle, November 15, 2008, 12:03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danielle

Hello!

I was wondering if someone could tell me which Stitch statues and globes are in the Disney Gallery now. Somebody told me about a Stitch statue that they saw that I didn't know yet..

I hope some body can tell me and maybe show me a pic??

Thanks!!!

Nicholas-c

They do alot of stitch things, the one item i have my eye on is a 200 euro "model" i want it! :P

August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Danielle

Quote from: "Nicholas-c"They do alot of stitch things, the one item i have my eye on is a 200 euro "model" i want it! :P

Oh yeah! This beauty is sitting in my living room ;) Do they still have got it?? I saw it on e-bay for over 550 euro.. It really is beautifull yes..

My aunt was talking about a statue of Stitch that was standing and holding a ball in his hand en was watching it. Or something like that..... she didn't remember it well..

Thanx!

The Butlin Boy

I'm sure you'll find some form of Stitch merchandise that you want. In fact, if you go to DLRP and don't see some form of Stitch merchandise on sale, I will eat my Mickey ears! :wink:

Danielle

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"I'm sure you'll find some form of Stitch merchandise that you want. In fact, if you go to DLRP and don't see some form of Stitch merchandise on sale, I will eat my Mickey ears! :wink:

Yeah, that would be the solution.. just take the car or te train and go.. And if I had time and the money to take the jouney I would.. Some friends of mine are going, and will take my shoppinglist with them ;) But first I want to know what they are selling!

Greetings!

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Danielle"
Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"I'm sure you'll find some form of Stitch merchandise that you want. In fact, if you go to DLRP and don't see some form of Stitch merchandise on sale, I will eat my Mickey ears! :wink:

Yeah, that would be the solution.. just take the car or te train and go.. And if I had time and the money to take the jouney I would.. Some friends of mine are going, and will take my shoppinglist with them ;) But first I want to know what they are selling!

Greetings!

Oh, I see, sorry I thought you were saying that you were going. The one pictured above is one of the main (and expensive) statues that you can buy there, I've seen it a lot on my last few trips. Stitch is very popular there, and they do usually bring out a lot of new merchandise featuring him. Unfortunately, I've not been there for a while, and the only one I can think of is the one above, sorry :wink: