my FORD VIP Space party weekend photos

Started by littlemermaid83, November 12, 2008, 08:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlemermaid83

I won't write a TR but here are some photos from the 7th-9th November.  

A big thanks to FORD for putting together a great trip for me, it was a great competition to win.

More to follow.....
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

littlemermaid83

More to follow
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

never2old

Beautiful pictures!! Looking forward to the rest, please keep them coming!!

MinniesBestPal

Those photos have put me in such a festive mood!

littlemermaid83

(The offical one i brought is so much better ^^ Will scan it asap)

Buzz looks like he is about to heabutt this lady lol

Lastly the fireworks that FORD put on for the competition winners, it was AMAZING.

Javey74

Love the photos littlemermaid83... :D/  :D/

Thanks for sharing.. :wink:  :D

The Butlin Boy

Fantastic photos, thanks for posting them. I'm glad you had a great trip :)

What was the Ford Space Party like then? What did they have on and open for it? How busy was it? I'd love to know some more details if that's possible, please [-o<  :wink:

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Fantastic photos, thanks for posting them. I'm glad you had a great trip :)

What was the Ford Space Party like then? What did they have on and open for it? How busy was it? I'd love to know some more details if that's possible, please [-o<  :wink:

Basically we had the whole of Discovery land to ourselves, there was a drum band that was playing, free counter service food at our disposal.  VIP Disney characters around the park and a wonderful firework display.

It was open from 9pm-12.  We even had a apperence from Santa at the end of the night.  It really was amazing and Ford did a wonderful job and im very grateful to them for giving me some truly magical memories.

I think there was probably only 400 people there, it didn't feel crowded at all and every ride in Discoveryland was a walk on.

I don't think i will travel by car again, I'll stick to the Eurostar  :lol:

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"
Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Fantastic photos, thanks for posting them. I'm glad you had a great trip :)

Basically we had the whole of Discovery land to ourselves, there was a drum band that was playing, free counter service food at our disposal.  VIP Disney characters around the park and a wonderful firework display.

It was open from 9pm-12.  We even had a apperence from Santa at the end of the night.  It really was amazing and Ford did a wonderful job and im very grateful to them for giving me some truly magical memories.

I think there was probably only 400 people there, it didn't feel crowded at all and every ride in Discoveryland was a walk on.

Wow, it all sounds fantastic. You are so lucky to have won that, I would have loved to have gone. I'm glad you enjoyed it though :)

SophieD

Thanks for sharing!! there great pictures there lovely!!  :D
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"
Quote from: "littlemermaid83"

Wow, it all sounds fantastic. You are so lucky to have won that, I would have loved to have gone. I'm glad you enjoyed it though :)

It must of cost ford a fortune, we ended up with 250euros spending money from them.  Which i spent mostly on gifts...for myself :lol:

Aveen2008

aw wow looks like you had an amazing time! your photos are beautiful, especially the character ones!I am going next monday and i'm more excited now since seeing your photos!
Thanks for sharing! :D

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Nala_84

Wooow, your pics are again so amazing, thanks for sharing!!  =D> They get me so excited for our first Christmas Season trip in 17 days!!  :D/

I LOVE the pic of your daughter with Aladdin & Jasmine!! Didn't know that they decorate the princess meet'n'greet like that during Christmas Season?! And the Belle one is cute aswell, I hope I can meet her there, too ;)! The first pic of Mickey in Fantillusion is just amazing!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

never2old

Thanks for all those pics, really sounds like a unique, brilliant time!!

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"It must of cost ford a fortune, we ended up with 250euros spending money from them.  Which i spent mostly on gifts...for myself :lol:

You got spending money as well :shock: You are so lucky, you must have had an incredible time [strike:38srbxe3](so jealous)[/strike:38srbxe3] :wink:

Quote from: "Nala_84"Wooow, your pics are again so amazing, thanks for sharing!!  =D> They get me so excited for our first Christmas Season trip in 17 days!!  :D/

Hope you have a nice trip :)