Disney's Stars 'n' Cars

Started by Kristof, January 16, 2006, 07:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mdw

Yay! Great news, we go in 3 wks and it means we can see it on the 1st  day after getting off the Eurostar 2ish!!! :D

esmeralda

I miss that little cute show, what do you guys think? In my opinion the parade is a bit too short or probabely too fast.
Nevertheless i like it very much!
Julia

julesk

Quote from: "captain rocket"As the season goes on and it gets lighter in the evenings the parades are shown later, Disney use this as a ploy to keep as many people in the parks as possible. You can therefore expect Stars and cars to be this time or later during the coming months.

Thank you thats a great help  :D

DisneyG83

Aww I've only ever seen videos clips of this parade as we're never usually in the studio long enough to catch the actual parade.

So there is no show anymore? Aw, that's a shame. I really enjoyed that addition when watching bits of the parade on Youtube.

Is this parade still worth catching then?
Hey There! Hi There! Ho There! It\'s A Disney Kind Of Day!
Just Like We Dreamed It
Do You Believe in Magic?
Magic Everywhere!

Feb. 2003 July 2012 June 2013

ed-uk

Yes, it's still worth going to see the parade. I liked the show and I'm glad that I saw it, but it was difficult to see the parade and get a good position to see the show, so i'm not sorry the show has gone. it didn't really work having the two together, parade and show. You can get a better view of it on Youtube.
Ed & David

DisneyG83

Quote from: "ed-uk"Yes, it's still worth going to see the parade. I liked the show and I'm glad that I saw it, but it was difficult to see the parade and get a good position to see the show, so i'm not sorry the show has gone. it didn't really work having the two together, parade and show. You can get a better view of it on Youtube.

Thanks! I'll make sure that my friend and I are in the studios to catch the parade :D
Just Like We Dreamed It
Do You Believe in Magic?
Magic Everywhere!

Mitchell

I know its Wikipedia so should be taken with a pinch of salt (I don't think its true at all) but has the Aladdin float been retired and Wreck It Ralph and The Incredibles been put in as of the 1st of October? (I'm very much doubting it, think its just a dodgy twitter edit)
Jun 2004, Dec 2006, Mar 2015, Aug 2015, Oct 2015, Feb 2016, Mar 2016, April 2016, June 2016, August 2016, October 2016, January 2017, February 2017, March 2017, April 2017, June 2017, October 2017, December 2017

Next trip: June and July 2017

captain rocket

I find that, even on the busiest days, the best place to stand is right at the start of the parade route outside of Magic Carpets. Here you get a very clear view and very few people around.

DisneyG83

Quote from: Mitchell on October 08, 2013, 02:43:56 AM
I know its Wikipedia so should be taken with a pinch of salt (I don't think its true at all) but has the Aladdin float been retired and Wreck It Ralph and The Incredibles been put in as of the 1st of October? (I'm very much doubting it, think its just a dodgy twitter edit)

I'm not entirely sure this is true but I'm sure if you browsed on Youtube, you'd get an idea of who was still in the parade. I know that seems a bit of rubbish advice, but I'm sure it will help especially if you type in Stars and Cars October 2013.  :)
Just Like We Dreamed It
Do You Believe in Magic?
Magic Everywhere!

Mitchell

I have done, I think it's definately baloney
Jun 2004, Dec 2006, Mar 2015, Aug 2015, Oct 2015, Feb 2016, Mar 2016, April 2016, June 2016, August 2016, October 2016, January 2017, February 2017, March 2017, April 2017, June 2017, October 2017, December 2017

Next trip: June and July 2017

BoristheSpider

Are Mary Poppins & Bert still in it?

Aurora1

BoristheSpider

Mac

Caught it it yesterday (26th Oct) wasn't taking notes exactly but from what I can remember there was no wreck it Ralp. There definitely was, Goofy/Donald/Daisy, Alladin/Jasmin, Ariel, Sulley, Marry/Burt, Remy/Emile, Evil queen/Gaston and of course Mickey and Minnie =)  0O0
ºoº☆¨*:•.1992 Opening Week (Disneyland Hotel).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.1994 (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.1998 (Hotel Cheyenne).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2001-2004 Cast Member (Moteurs... Action!).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2005-2010 (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº -
ºoº☆¨*:•.2011 (Disneyland Hotel).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2012 Christmas (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2013 Jan/Feb/May/Sept/Oct.•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2013 Christmas (Sequoia Lodge).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2014 January (Santa Fe)/June/July.•:*¨☆ºoº

dazzle_v2003

I watched one of the Stars n Cars Parade from during the Christmas Season and noticed a few of the characters and cars were missing from the parade. Do people know if this was a one off for that one day I watched or throughout the whole Christmas season characters were missing.

It's a shame they had to cut characters as the parade is too short without the full cast there.