Disneyland Park effects and details checklist

Started by Riebi, September 22, 2008, 10:17:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Quote from: "pussinboots"... About the water system in the Treehouse — I'm not exactly sure what should be working that isn't, but water was flowing all the way from the top of the tree, by way of a bamboo mill, to the drinking fountains below. Is this news in any way or is there some long-gone system of weights and pulleys that I'm missing?
Thanks for the update, pussinboots!

The broken and now missing part of the irrigation system looked like this:

Would be so great to see it fixed, but I doubt we will see this anytime soon.

pussinboots

Oh, I see. Yeah, that wasn't there.

Kristof

Beast is finishing up the refurbishment on his Château:

Photo by Mouetto on Disney Central Plaza

Kristof

It's back and looks amazing!  Lots of pieces have been replaced by resin to make it more weather proof.

Click to enlarge for a better look on the details.

dagobert

It really looks amazing. Hopefully Disney continues to refurbish the whole park like they did with this castle.

luke85

Wow it looks great! Le Chateau is next! :D

I'd love to see Beast's castle as the Fantasyland castle in one of the parks one day, maybe in Shanghai...?

15MagicalYears

Oh it's gorgeous! Soo pretty.

tubbsy

I've just looked at my photo from 2007-it looked so tired then-so pretty now :)

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

claire2281

Just got back from 3 days in the park and noticed two things on BTM.

Good news: The waterfall at the top of the hill lift is working.
Bad news: The fall rocks in the mine aren't.
My Trips:
03/2009 DCR -- 07/2009 DLH -- 03/2010 Cheyenne -- 07/2010  DLH -- 12/2010 SL -- 03/2011  Cheyenne -- 08/2011 NBC -- 12/2012 HNY -- 03/2013  Cheyenne - 12/2014 SL -- 03/2016 Cheyenne -- 07/2017  Cheyenne - 12/2017 SL - 08/18 - Cheyenne - 12/2018 NBC - 07/2019 Cheyenne

Disney_Dad

On my August trip I noticed:

The following are now working again: partyline telephone in Town Square Photography; the Plaza Inn fountain; the bubbling water next to the diving suits in 20K; the large screen in the Star Tours queue; the fountain inside the Chateau.

Disney_Dad

Also now working:

Cinderella fountain; the water fountains in the Labyrinth; the Queen of Hearts animatronics; the lights on the roof of the Mad Tea Party; the Fuente del oro fountain; the waterfall between Pirates and Peter Pan; the waterfall near Hakuna Matata; Aladdin passage Cave of Wonders rising; Agrabah Cafe small fountain; the torch tower near Blue Lagoon.

pussinboots

Oh good, one of the party line telephones is working again. Was it just that one or have others been fixed as well? (I forget which one worked and which one didn't; how many are there again? Three?)

Disney_Dad

I'm afraid I didn't have a chance to check the others Puss, but was very pleased to find so many previously reported problems fixed.  The static eathquake scene on Big Thunder was a bit of a let down.

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Quote from: "pussinboots"Oh good, one of the party line telephones is working again. Was it just that one or have others been fixed as well? (I forget which one worked and which one didn't; how many are there again? Three?)

There are three. Town Suqare Photography, Dapper Dan and Market House Deli.

sebassah

STAR TOURS
- Large screen in queue line (Kristof, 29 March '09)
is this the screen where the promotions for the endor express are played? If so it was working October 3rd 2010!

ALICE
- Water fountains (Kristof, 07 February '10) Worked oct 3rd
- Animatronic Queen of Hearts (Kristof, 06 July '09) Worked oct 3rd.

PIRATES
Swinging pirate (Kristof, 07 February '10) Did NOT work oct 3rd 2010
 Fountain at exit (Kristof, 07 February '10) Did NOT work oct 3rd 2010