What's your favorite Disney Food?

Started by Barnsey313, September 19, 2008, 08:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barnsey313

So of the vast choice in the parks, what's your favorite food to eat at the wonderful world of Disneyland Resort Paris?
Savory, Sweet, Come one, come all and share your opinion on the finest cotton pickin' confectionary this side of Thunder Mesa!

.......Introductions aside I'd have to vouch for the infamous Main street chocolate brownie with a Hot black coffee. Sat in discovery arcade while I wait for a big thunder mountain fastpass slot... there's nothing better.

Barring barbeque ribs in the steakhouse at dusk of course! (The one in Frontierland)

James.  :donald:

Nicholas-c

The mickey mouse shape cookies from main street are nice, cant say favourite tho... they aren't that good at fast food :P
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Bambi

Love the waffles covered in chocolate & cream!!
Or, as a proper meal, the 'pleasures of land and sea' (lobster & veal) in the Blue Lagoon....mmmmm!  :lol:

roaldbergmann

Surely my favorite must be a nice premium dinner (lamp etc.) at Walt's while watching a parade from the window seating.... aaaah! :-)

...or a BicMac without pickles  :D/

arno-hh

I have so many things I love at DLP! Some of my favourites are the Ribs at Cowboy Cookout and the cookies in main street :-)

Bye, Arno

Alpop

I'd have to agree that their fast food isn't the most inspiring.

We stopped for a meal at the  Steakhouse in the Village. Had to be one of the best meals we have had at DLRP. I had a scallop soup served in a mini saucepan. My wife had carrot soup that was served in a glass and looked like a pint of lager. Of course the steak was good too.

ColdSun

- the swordfish in Blue Lagoon
- Spaghetti Bolognese in Bella Notte
- the starter platter and the fajitas in Fuento Del Oro
- the Gepetto Burger in Au Chalet De La Marionette
- popcorn :P

Barnsey313

Tsh, How could I forget about the popcorn?! I love the smell as you walk past the carts in central plaza....

James.  :donald:

Getyogrooveon

Ribs in the Cowboy Cookout most certainly.

Hot Chocolate from Casey's Corner (not food I know, but so much sugar in it more fattening than food).
"Eveything is automatic - this is Disney" [CM on the rollercoaster simulator in the Studios - Nov 2004]

05.92 Newport Bay
09.01 Santa Fe
11.03 Cheyenne
11.05 Sequoia Lodge
11.06 Cheyenne
11.07 Cheyenne
12.08 Cheyenne
08.10 Saratoga Springs - Walt Disney World
11.10 Cheyenne

im totally goofy

:D  :D i just  enjoy a hot-dog with sauercrkaute from le marrionette  or a big fat rare -medi :-"  :-" um steake from the village just an animal i guess yum yum :P   8)  8)  8)  8)  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/

Owain

I see no one has mentioned the pizza burger yet ? :lol:

Im not a big eater, so i like having little snacks like popcorn plus its easy to get and eat it while queueing for a ride  :P

miss bell

i absolutly love the cheese and ham toastie they sell in one of the restaurants on main street mmmm  i have to make sure i have one every day that i am there ...i have tried making them at home but can never get them right... i would love to know what cheese they use....

burntsienna

I used to really love the cheese and salad sandwiches from the Market House Deli but I haven't been able to find them there for a few years now :(
Sooo I'm going to have to go with the Cheese and tomato pizzas...unhealthy but niice lol
Or the ice cream  :mrgreen: yummmmmm
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

alex

The chocolate waffles you can get in Fantasyland, near the carousel! Yum  :D

Disneyland Hotel - 2001, 2004
Sequioa Lodge - 1996
Hotel New York - 2008, 2005
Newport Bay - 2003
Santa Fe - 2011,
February 2012!!

Aveen2008

aw good question!! hehe :D

I love the donoughts with the white icing from Cable car bake shop in main street, the hot chocolate from Caseys Corner, Snow white's apple pie from Cafe Mickey, The pizza's in the Bella Notte and pasta napolle. Also really like Annettes Burgers and chips- yum!:)

hehe

Aveen xxx :P
Luv Aveen xoxo