Central Plaza Stage removal - "I stood on Central Plaza!"

Started by Festival Disney, January 09, 2012, 06:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CafeFantasia

Why did everyone take their photos with the lines between the tiles running diagonally? I'm the only one that took my photo with the lines horizontal and vertical :-)

15MagicalYears

Quote from: "Alan"Why did everyone take their photos with the lines between the tiles running diagonally? I'm the only one that took my photo with the lines horizontal and vertical :-)

That's an interesting point. Here's my photo & I ended up with the lines diagonally too!

PlumBelle

Quote from: "Alan"Why did everyone take their photos with the lines between the tiles running diagonally? I'm the only one that took my photo with the lines horizontal and vertical :-)

I took my photo facing the castle so horizontal and vertical lines here. I havent had a chance to get my photos uploaded and sorted yet though.
Easter 2000 - Cheyenne
November 2004 - Santa Fe
22nd May 2011 - Santa Fe

6th-10th June 2012 - Seqouia Lodge
Christmas 2016 - Santa Fe
Christmas 2017 - In the planning stages!

scampbunny

i think its how u stand, so as u look down, it will be diagonally???

June 2008 - Hotel Cheyenne 3 nights Dec 2008 - Hotel Cheyenne 3 nights April 2009 - Hotel Cheyenne 3 nights Oct 2010 - Hotel Cheyenne 3 nights  June 2012 - Hotel Cheyenne 3 nights

flickmcktur

It looks so much better I remember the old view so clearly from way back. The impact of the castle was diminished by the stage so glad when I take my half sister for her first time she will get to see it how it should be seen. Might have to rethink my footwear tho I don't think anyone needs to see my beat up old trainers.

MrsPirate

Here are the three of us taken last week

Off Site June 1992
Santa Fe, July 2009
Cheyenne, June 2010
Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018

Tangled13

Aww well we stood on it like + not like x i didnt realise there was a certain way but anyways!  :D

This was between the 3rd - 10th of June - we think, thinking a lot about it that it was the Wednesday which was the 6th!  :)

[/url]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

Yeah sorry about the teeny tiny picture but the link gives a bigger picture if you would like one!  :D
E x

DLP-Photos.com

Me and my mum - 9th of July 2012:

/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

byron-james

Disneyland Paris - 1996
Walt Disney World - 1998
Disneyland Paris - 2011
Disneyland Paris - 2012
Disneyland - 2013?

Teacup

With my mum and little sister on Friday 14th September. My sister's incredible boots which confused everyone in the elevator at Phantom Manor (the bones glow in the dark).
Previous stays
Santa Fe September 1999
Cheyenne November 2002
Sequoia Lodge September 2010
New York July 2011
Magic Circus September 2012

BlackPearl

Nearly forgot to post it. Here's my one:

Taken on July 26th

I ended up diagonally, too.  :lol:

never2old

One of the first things we did when we arrived on Sunday... :)

My husband and me, 23rd September:

I stood on Central Plaza by elenasearle, on Flickr

Martyn

Looks good but it does look very bare.