Central Plaza Stage removal - "I stood on Central Plaza!"

Started by Festival Disney, January 09, 2012, 06:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riebi

so where are all these muscle legs hawaiian shorts guys? At six flags? :-"
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

ed-uk

I hope they are at six flags, I don't want them showing me up at DLP if I'm in my shorts.
Ed & David

Riebi

:lol:

maybe we should buy some browning powder too... :P

pussinboots

This reminds me of this story I read in which a woman posted a picture of her shoulder on a dating site, and got two dozen eager replies. But I do agree that my legs are spectacular. This was the first time they'd seen the sun all year. (I work in an office.)

I think it should also be okay for people to lie down on the ground and have a stranger take the picture.

Riebi

I work in an office  too  :lol:
that said, i'm interested what that means for the contest...and lay on the ground... :shock:   :P

ed-uk

That would be the end of a drinking contest....laying on the ground.  :D
Ed & David

HayHay

so its back to how it used to be before the stage now? i cant picture it like that anymore, im too used to the stage being there but i didnt really like the stage

Riebi

Quote from: "HayHay"so its back to how it used to be before the stage now? i cant picture it like that anymore, im too used to the stage being there but i didnt really like the stage

No it is diffrent. there was a circle of.flowers in the middle before.

yes i miss this flowers. But on the other side...maybe we wouldn t.have a glue of puss legs. and no contest.

AmericanMouse

Oh, now as Monty Python once said, this is really getting silly.

alternativerock123

I got a photo this time! Me and my friend Ashley last week. =D

Center of the Central Plaza by ThatDisneyLover / Laura Knighton, on Flickr
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

ed-uk

I'm looking forward to my next visit, when I can stand on Central Plaza where the Plaza Stage once was and see Dreams.
Ed & David

Riebi

Quote from: "ed-uk"A legs and shorts contest on Central Plaza, what have I got myself into? The person with the best legs and shorts takes the prize, you know who you are.  :D

Really?  :mrgreen: But I must say that I will also happy just to stand there again after all this years of stages.

mickeyspal

I liked it better when it was full of flowers and a few seats for those tired legs. A lot of characters would be found here, causing havoc;  I remember Pluto getting into trouble from his minder for jumping on the seats, but we all thought it great fun. I do remember in 1997 walking down towards central plaza, and seeing 4  very large bells each with a gargole on top  from the Hunchback film; they weren't out of place because of the themeing for that year but glad they weren't kept. I would prefer if they brought back the original layout for central plaza, it would be nice to relax and have a seat before deciding which land to go to.
1993 + 2005 - Hotel Cheyenne
1995 - Walt Disney World Florida
1997 - Hotel New York
1998 - Hotel Santa Fe
2000 + 2006 + 2012 + 2014 - Sequoia Lodge
2002 + 2004 +  2009 - Newport Bay
2007 + 2015 - Hong Kong Disney
2007 - DLP (1 day visit)
2017 - Disneyland Hotel - Cinderella Suite
2018 - Disney Cruise- Mediterranean
2019 - Disneyland Hotel
2020 - Disney Merrytime Cruise - Caribbean

pussinboots

Quote from: "mickeyspal"I liked it better when it was full of flowers and a few seats for those tired legs. A lot of characters would be found here, causing havoc;  I remember Pluto getting into trouble from his minder for jumping on the seats, but we all thought it great fun. I do remember in 1997 walking down towards central plaza, and seeing 4  very large bells each with a gargole on top  from the Hunchback film; they weren't out of place because of the themeing for that year but glad they weren't kept. I would prefer if they brought back the original layout for central plaza, it would be nice to relax and have a seat before deciding which land to go to.

The benches have returned to the inside of the outer planter ring. Everything is the same as it was before Wishes save for that one round planter in the middle, and there were never any benches surrounding it:

scampbunny

heres our pic... myself and the boys - yes, matching shoes for the pic  ;)  :thumbs:

June 2008 - Hotel Cheyenne 3 nights Dec 2008 - Hotel Cheyenne 3 nights April 2009 - Hotel Cheyenne 3 nights Oct 2010 - Hotel Cheyenne 3 nights  June 2012 - Hotel Cheyenne 3 nights