Disneyland Hotel after hours?

Started by Clarebelle, August 19, 2008, 10:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"Planning is the best part! And the cool thing is you can re-plan over and over again!! Oh, and remember you're probably gonna film some stuff as well. I brought 12 GB but used up 6 GB on filming so only got about 3000 pics. Next time I'll bring 24 GB! :D :D :D :D So maybe you should get a little extra, just to be safe... ;)

It came!! my 8GB card came!!! its ok, works in my camera, doesnt work plugging it straight into my computer but via the camera cable it works as normal. the only thing is some things dont add up ... 2154 photos in HD ... thats ok, about what I was expecting, but only 16.42 mins on HD video :?:  oh no wait I think I remember something about that now, erm I'll get back to you on how long the video lasts, but its looking OK so far (have I spoken too soon?)
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

speedpacket

Quote from: "pussinboots"They let me through, but then I'm white, alone and too confused-looking to be suspicious. It was midnight-ish.
alone and too confused-looking was nice to read; the first thing you wrote sounds like a bit too stereotyping for me though  :cry:
Next visit:
13-14-15 February 2009 - Valentine in DLH Castle Club

Thank you Disney for introducing me to my girlfriend!  Disney truly is magical!!!

pussinboots

Quote from: "speedpacket"
Quote from: "pussinboots"They let me through, but then I'm white, alone and too confused-looking to be suspicious. It was midnight-ish.
alone and too confused-looking was nice to read; the first thing you wrote sounds like a bit too stereotyping for me though  :cry:

I was poking fun at the the slightly unambitious security people and suggested that they wouldn't be suspicious of anyone not Middle Eastern-looking, wearing a turban and carrying around a large pack of TNT with a digital timer on top. I wasn't implying racial superiority if that's what you were thinking.