Disneyland Hotel after hours?

Started by Clarebelle, August 19, 2008, 10:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ford prefect

It is easy to walk to the front gate from the bus station (although the roads are busy).  We walked from the bus stop, accross the roads leading to and from the train station car park and you can then see the entrance road to DLH.  

It is then a short walk to the main door.
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

Timbo

They can be quite strict about letting people in at night,but with a dinner reservation or saying that you are going to eat there should be okay !! Don't feel uncomfortable about wondering around ,my partner and I always have a good look round hotels,they want the business after all !! Quite often we ask to see in the restaurants also,they will show you the Castle Club Suites and Lounge if they are not busy but we were staying in the DLH when we asked,checking it out for another visit !! Remember there is a good shop in the hotel aswell ,great pics of Fantasia Gardens if you step out onto the little balcony in the shop ,have fun !!!!

Pete's Dragon

He was still there after we got out of *sigh* Hurricains after 2 am

pussinboots

They let me through, but then I'm white, alone and too confused-looking to be suspicious. It was midnight-ish.

And the Cafe Fantasia is wonderful -- don't expect too much in the form of excitement, but it's cozy, well-decorated and they offer the best cocktails in the resort.

Clarebelle

Quote from: "pussinboots"They let me through, but then I'm white, alone and too confused-looking to be suspicious. It was midnight-ish.

And the Cafe Fantasia is wonderful -- don't expect too much in the form of excitement, but it's cozy, well-decorated and they offer the best cocktails in the resort.

sounds good!!  :lol:
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Pete's Dragon

Oh yes the cocktails. My head hurts thinking about them  :?  I know i tried them all, but after the first hour they could have served me Petrol and OJ and I wouldn't have noticed. The only thing I didn't like was all the business men in suites who were there, smoking away on their cigars. They just didn't quite fit with the whole Disney-Family feel. Maybe they should open a private wine bar for them to go. :wink:

Clarebelle

well at least they wont be smoking in there anymore!

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Clarebelle"well at least they wont be smoking in there anymore!

And sadly neither will I........

2004, the good old days

2008. 'nuff said

tee-hee, nice hair :lol:  :lol:

Clarebelle

Sorry if I have offended you,

but think of all the imagineers work, smelling of smoke, its not pleasent

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Clarebelle"Sorry if I have offended you,

but think of all the imagineers work, smelling of smoke, its not pleasent

Not at all. Smoking is vile and disgusting ! Unfortunately I enjoy too much at the moment to quit ( helps me to stop killing the kids, and gets me out of work for 10mins every hour )

Clarebelle

lol I wish I could get out of work every 10 minutes!... I need a new hobby too!  :lol:

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Clarebelle"lol I wish I could get out of work every 10 minutes!... I need a new hobby too!  :lol:

Yeah but the down side is, I'll probably be dead before I collect my pension  :?  :(

Clarebelle

hmmm.... that could seriously reduce the number of potential trips to Dlrp!

Pete's Dragon

True, but I could always get cremated and have my ashes scattered over Lake Disney.

Now there's a pleasant thought :?

Clarebelle

hmmm... I don't think they would allow that? wasnt there something about some kids putting their mothers ashes in a Haunted Mansion somewhere (I forget which park now)