Fantasyland Expansion Rumours - Little Mermaid and more

Started by Kristof, August 09, 2008, 02:23:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peter

the little mermaid ride should stay as planned, in a similar format to peter pan's flight. it was designed to be multi-levels, and dlp's should stay multi-level

lil-shawn

Quote from: "peter"the little mermaid ride should stay as planned, in a similar format to peter pan's flight. it was designed to be multi-levels, and dlp's should stay multi-level

I argee with you, but if they would do it and would use the omnimover system its okay with me too, also this
ride system can be multilevel... as long as it will gets its original planed facade and place.

MattyD24

Quote from: "lil-shawn"as long as it will gets its original planed facade and place.

what was the original outside exterior meant to look like anyway?

Disneyland Paris
Disney\'s Hotel Santa Fe 1996, 1999, 2005
Davy Crockett Ranch 2011?

Walt Disney World Resort Florida
Off-Site 2002, 2008

dagobert

Quote from: "MattyD24"
Quote from: "lil-shawn"as long as it will gets its original planed facade and place.

what was the original outside exterior meant to look like anyway?

Here you will find some informations about the Little Mermaid dark ride envisioned for DLP many years ago:

http://www.dlrptoday.com/2006/10/19/div ... ttraction/

Scissorsboi

I've watched the video many times, but never noticed that there is a concept art for a Flounder/Dumbo ride! I wonder if the idea for that was developed into One Fish, Two Fish at Islands of Adventure? I know that some Imagineers moved over to Universal to work on the project..
"...keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things" - Walt.

Martyn

Everytime I see a new post in this topic, I get excited, but then let down :lol:

CafeFantasia

Meanwhile, over at Disney California Adventure, their Little Mermaid dark-ride gets nearer to completion, with the installation of this incredible Ursula animatronic. That's some quality robotics, right there:

[youtube:qc7yh2t6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pi9ZRz_oIs&feature=feedu[/youtube:qc7yh2t6]

Soap

Would love to see that one @DLRP  :thumbs:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Kobato

I love the project manager's helmet with big golden letters saying "FRANK".
But I'm with Soap, this would be an awesome addition to DLP.