The little details that make it special

Started by RockNRoller, July 19, 2008, 10:50:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RockNRoller

In November we are going back again but this time we are taking some first time friends who want me to point out the little things you may miss on your first visit when you are blown away by the big things.
i will be pointing out things like the piano playing shadow in PM, the Mickey shaped padlocks on the Cool Station by POTC, but what little details would you point out, what attention to detail blows you away?
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

Clarebelle

Main streets full of them, I'd suggest spending a good deal of time here as Main street is normally ignored! except for the shops
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

ford prefect

I always listen in on the party line in market house deli.

Pick up the phone on the wall on the left hand side as you are facing the counter.

There is also a phone in the photographic shop.

There are non working phones in cable car as well.
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

Katie-Sparrow

When You're lining up for big thunder mountain all the props used are all real, and when i line up for other rides space mountain, indiana jones etc. i love pointing out all the paintings  and themed props just little stuff like that lol.
I think discovery and liberty arcade's are beautiful inside and have loads of displays about interesting stuff that lots of people don't pay attention to or spend time looking at!
But thats what i love about disney compared to any other themepark in the world, all the little details and its so lovely and clean! x
[size=200]Princess Katie[/size]