Hidden areas in the parks

Started by nathan.jackson, July 09, 2008, 02:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

cool thanks!
are there any other hidden features that you know of?
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

loulou123

Yep ive seen the beaver family at Sequioa think i even have a pic of it somewhere, ill try and dig it out.

Flounder

If you pass the Shootin' Gallery on the the left you'll  come to a nice and quiet place where you can sit on a bench and watch the Rivers of America and Big Thunder Mountain as well as the rest of Frontierland in that direction ;)

Cheers,
Flounder

Aveen2008

I knew about part of the hidden walk way but really it seems a little pointless in some sense because it's not that near any attraction and there will still be moments you get wet as you finally walk to the ride or attraction you want anyway....if you want to get to different lands you could always just use the disney railroad train to get around the park but it is nice to know it exists lol

xoxox
Luv Aveen xoxo

Kristof

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"There is a beaver dam at SL, it's in the little waterfall by the gazebo near to the pool lodge.

They are placed differently (or used to) every day!

Can you spot them here:  :mrgreen:

Kuzco

Ha ha ha, brilliant! Never saw that one! Going to look for it next week :)
No touchy!

Clarebelle

Thanks for the photo raptor!

littlemermaid83

That video was funny, thanks for sharing. I now know where to go when its raining lol
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

swity

Wow, the video is great. Never knew about it. But why isn't the covered walkway in Discoveryland?

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "swity"Wow, the video is great. Never knew about it. But why isn't the covered walkway in Discoveryland?

well that was the original plan. Originally there was to be a Visionary table service restaurant and Discovery Mountain was to cover most of the land (with tubes between Star Tours and the Hyperion - you can see two round windows in the Hyperion today, where the tubes would have connected.
since 2001 (many before that)

swity

Ok thanks!
I guess it will be the first thing I will do on my next visit ,even if the sun will shine  :lol:

nathan.jackson

I know it's not really hidden,  :roll: , but the area in the Liberty arcade where you walk into a dark room I only saw last year! Took me all those years to find it!  :shock:

Pete's Dragon

I would class the Buggy rental as a hidden part of the park. Didn't know about the first time, and it took 2 days to find on our 2nd trip, d'oh!! :)

Clarebelle

Quote from: "nathan.jackson"I know it's not really hidden,  :roll: , but the area in the Liberty arcade where you walk into a dark room I only saw last year! Took me all those years to find it!  :shock:

us too, altho  i think i did it once when i was really little, i just thought it was toilets or backstage area lol

buggy hire! we have always known where it is lol, and we dont even have children!

disneyfreak90

Quote from: "Riebi"The covered walkway video is here:

[youtube:3mnb5bei]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mafwLffVbVM[/youtube:3mnb5bei]

:D
i know this way in frontierland i went there to the toilet last time :D