Once upon a DLRP trip - share your most treasured memories

Started by MizzRabbit, August 13, 2008, 12:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

MizzRabbit you look so cute there! I love your coat!  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "burntsienna"MizzRabbit you look so cute there! I love your coat!  :mrgreen:

Thanks. I actually really loved that coat. Especially when I had some of my pretty little dresses underneath. And btw, you can call me Honey if you want...

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

burntsienna

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"
Quote from: "burntsienna"MizzRabbit you look so cute there! I love your coat!  :mrgreen:

Thanks. I actually really loved that coat. Especially when I had some of my pretty little dresses underneath. And btw, you can call me Honey if you want...
Aww thanks!
I will try and remember to  :mrgreen:
I really like your name it's so unique!
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Aveen2008

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"Here's a picture from that special moment I mentioned in the beginning of this post! :D

I'm 8 years old and I'd gotten this really bad perm. Yes, perms were modern back then and my mom forced me 'cause she thought it'd be "oh so cute". I absolutely hated it. And that silly pink bow! Anyway, it's DLRP 1992 before the official opening. :D

[attachment=0:2qk7mdmd]eurodisney5_5.jpg[/attachment:2qk7mdmd]

aw you are so cute!!:) class piccy, it's great to be able to say you were in the park before it even officially opened!! :D/

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

MizzRabbit

Aww thanks! I think I look really stupid. I really really hated that hair. And yeah, it's cool to have been there before the official opening. Makes me feel kinda special and braggy about it.  :P

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Aveen2008

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"Aww thanks! I think I look really stupid. I really really hated that hair. And yeah, it's cool to have been there before the official opening. Makes me feel kinda special and braggy about it.  :P

Hehe, too right, I would brag too!  :P

Aw you don't look stupid at all, honestly!
 :D
Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

ColdSun

that picture is just pure cuteness - no stupidity in it ;)...