Princess Diaries 3

Started by Captain Pan, June 18, 2008, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Pan

Now I was flicking around Wikipedia like you do sometimes...

and I found this in the lists for both Disney Feature Films //http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Disney_feature_films#1970s to be made and in the list of Live Action Films to be released //http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Disney_live-action_films#P... both with differing dates... 2009 and 2012 respectively.

So My reason for establishing this topic... Anyone have any information as IMDb is blank... and I am unable to find a press release like that of the Animation studios and DisneyNature.

Snow_White_Girl

I didn't even know they were considering a third one, bonus for me though as I love the first 2 films (if indeed this is true and not some joke someone's decided to put on the Wikipedia page!)

Anyway, I think if they were going to make this they'd have to do it sooner rather than later... especially if they were planning on having Julie Andrews in it, because, without being funny, she's 73 this October and not getting any younger  :shock:

Having said that, according to her IMDB page Anne Hathaway's currently filming something for release in 2009, so unless they were planning to start this straight after her current project, the later date seems more likely  :|

\":lamp:\"

howtodeal

I highly doubt that Anne Hathaway will be back for a third one, she's more into grown up
movies now. I loved the first Princess Diaries movie but i think the second one was
like a Disney Channel movie  :roll: not good enough.
They still have plenty of stories to use from the books  :mrgreen:

Snow_White_Girl

:shock: Anne Hathaway IS Mia.... They couldn't do it without her I don't think. I reckon it'd be better to abandon the idea for a 3rd one altogether rather than do what they did with George of the Jungle and get someone completely different in to play the main role.  [-o<

\":lamp:\"

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl":shock: Anne Hathaway IS Mia.... They couldn't do it without her I don't think. I reckon it'd be better to abandon the idea for a 3rd one altogether rather than do what they did with George of the Jungle and get someone completely different in to play the main role.  [-o<

Now that was funny in George of the Jungle... as they used that to play with! Look at all the comments on Brendon Fraiser and then Comments relayed across by the Narrator from Brendon Fraiser