Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"
Quote from: "forza_united"Now I've finished a Lilo and Stitch after MizzRabbit's request. I must say that I am really happy with this drawing - mainly because I "double-did" the edges so my colouring isn't as confusing as the Tarzan drawings' colouring.

Forza have you ever tried doing the edges with a black pen ? I do this because of the whole " take a photo-upload to PC-wish I had a scanner " routine I have to go through.

Love you Stitch !!! Grrrrrrrr! Ka-gen Ka-Gen !!!! And Lilo too. Tried her and gave up long ago.

Thanks everyone - I've tried black pen once in a while, but I don't know why - when I'm going to colour my drawings I really just want to use pencils. However I have used black pen on some "quick" sketches lately - I might upload them tonight.
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Owain

Heres my attempt at woody  :lol:

Sorry idk what that black line is on the right side and his skin colour was a pale cream but it hasnt come out  :(

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Owain"Heres my attempt at woody  :lol:

Sorry idk what that black line is on the right side and his skin colour was a pale cream but it hasnt come out  :(

Great Woody Owain !!!!!    " Reach for the skies !!! "

:offtopic:  At the end of Toy Story 2, when Woody rescues Jessie from the Plane using his cord to swing onto Bullseye. I always thought they should have used this line when the plane jets off and his cord recoils ( surely some catchphrase should have come out )

DLP-Photos.com

I was just going through some of my old drawings to find some to the non-disney topic and I found two portfolios with disney drawings - so here is just some of them:

I actually don't remember what this character is called (Not baby Hercules  :lol: ):

The Hyenas from The Lion King:

Clopin from the Hunchback of Notre Dame:

The Gargoyles from Hunchback:

Tarzan and Kerchak:

and finally Sabor:
/Nicolai

burntsienna

Owain your drawing of Woody is amazing! It's spot on!  :mrgreen:  =D>

forza_united you've got a big ol' bundle of Disney art there! It's great!
I specially love Sabor! it's very characteristic!!  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

MinniesBestPal

WOW! Great pictures everyone!

DLP-Photos.com

Now I've finally finished my Stitch compilation showing 3 out of many Stitch-impressions - the rocking and cool Elvis-Stitch, the sad and lonely Stitch and the crazy and angry Stitch. I will do the pinocchio-scene that Honey requested tomorrow - if I can find a ref - I do not have the dvd  :?

By the way, Owain - Your Woody is really cool.

/Nicolai

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "forza_united"Now I've finally finished my Stitch compilation showing 3 out of many Stitch-impressions - the rocking and cool Elvis-Stitch, the sad and lonely Stitch and the crazy and angry Stitch. I will do the pinocchio-scene that Honey requested tomorrow.

By the way, Owain - Your Woody is really cool.

I LOVE the Elvis Stitch !!!! Good Job Forza !!!!!!!

( I think the appropiate reply is *elvis voice* ah-huh-huh, thank you very much

MizzRabbit

Wow! love all the new artwork!! Nicolai, you've been doing Disney artwork for a while I can see! And the Stitches are soo cute, especially the Elvis one. I'd like to see more of him!

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

DLP-Photos.com

I finally found some refs for the Bad Pinocchio from Pleasure Island, but as it was blurry youtube-screenshots it was hard to do the whole scene so I made another - yet small - compilation. So I hope your request will help you get well quicker, Honey  :lol:

What to draw next? Anyone got any suggestions?
/Nicolai

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "forza_united"I finally found some refs for the Bad Pinocchio from Pleasure Island, but as it was blurry youtube-screenshots it was hard to do the whole scene so I made another - yet small - compilation. So I hope your request will help you get well quicker, Honey  :lol:

How about the Cheshire cat ? I cant draw at the minute, I can barely type  :cry: Got some sort of virus thats inflamed my joints. So I'd like to see something with a nice big smile  :D

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"How about the Cheshire cat ? I cant draw at the minute, I can barely type  :cry: Got some sort of virus thats inflamed my joints. So I'd like to see something with a nice big smile  :D

I've actually already drawn the Cheshire Cat, which can be seen at Javey's gallery :D
Right now I'm working on a series of Aladdin-drawings and I will probably post the first one tonight :D
/Nicolai

MinniesBestPal

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"
Quote from: "forza_united"I finally found some refs for the Bad Pinocchio from Pleasure Island, but as it was blurry youtube-screenshots it was hard to do the whole scene so I made another - yet small - compilation. So I hope your request will help you get well quicker, Honey  :lol:

How about the Cheshire cat ? I cant draw at the minute, I can barely type  :cry: Got some sort of virus thats inflamed my joints. So I'd like to see something with a nice big smile  :D

The joker has a big smile!  :lol:

DLP-Photos.com

Now here is the first drawing of probably five from Aladdin. It is Iago the parrot just after the Sultan has given him a cracker - he does not like it :D

/Nicolai

burntsienna

Wow!
That's brilliant! :mrgreen:
You've captured that moment with his facial expression perfectly!  =D>
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"