Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gareth

wow all the drawings here are fantastic i have about 7 drawings that i did for graphics that i shall upload later and thank you for your comments sadly i dont what grade i have yet ill find out mid augest so i shall let you all know when i get it =D

[size=150]Please Follow Me - - - - Twitter.com/Gareth2100 ---- Thanks

CentralPlazaPerson

Lets hope all goes well Gareth!! :D/  :D

DLP-Photos.com

Gareth: Great and very creative artwork you have done there - I'm sure you will get a good grade as it is some wonderful work - keep up the good work!  =D>

CPP: It is great to see new artists and your first artwork for the forum sure is good. I love his facial expression and I am sure that you will get even better for every drawing you make - I am looking forward to seeing some more.  :mrgreen:
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

CentralPlazaPerson

Thanks very much for the nice words Nicoli!  :D  :D
I drew Mickey last night and I said to myself I might as well put this on the forum to see what everybody thinks.
I think I might draw Javey74's duck friend next  :wink:

CentralPlazaPerson

I have made my own photobucket site where I will upload drawings and DLRP photographs.
Visit it here http://s935.photobucket.com/albums/ad19 ... azaperson/

The Butlin Boy

Very good work CPP, that's our Mickey alright :P

Thanks for sharing it with us :)

Gareth

here are some of pics that i could find a lot are in my sketch book but these ones i kept for diff reasons the simba i loved too much to give away and is still one of my fav drawing i have done and mickey and donald i had done better of hope you like

[size=150]Please Follow Me - - - - Twitter.com/Gareth2100 ---- Thanks

Javey74

Well Gareth, they're all brilliant. But I must commend you on the Donald one..  =D>  =D>  =D>

DLP-Photos.com

Great drawings you got there Gareth - I sure understand why you have saved them :mrgreen:
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Javey74

Quote from: "CentralPlazaPerson"I think I might draw Javey74's duck friend next  :wink:
I'll hold you to that one mind..  :mrgreen:

The Butlin Boy

Great work Gareth, they're very impressive drawings. Well done and thanks for sharing them :)

MizzRabbit

Lovely work! Always like checking this thread as it's full of visual goodies!

And yes, I AM doing one of the requests...though not one of yours Pan - sorry. Just wasn't in the mood for any of those characters. And thanks for all your comments. Don't expect to see my work any other place than this forum though! My pics are for your eyes only. :)

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

MizzRabbit

Here it is! For Snow_White_Girl as a congrats on your wightloss! Yay! :D

True Love's Kiss:

This is my favourite scene from Snow White so I just had to draw it. :D

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Javey74

It's one of Jens aswell..  :D/

Just let me know when I can display all those previous pictures from your book in my galleries..  :wink:  :D

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"Javey, really glad you like the pics. But these can't actually be added to your Disney Fanart gallery. Since it's a school project, my school doesn't allow us to display them on gallery sites until we have regained copyright, and I wont until I've finished school. As I'm working with Disney directly I have to be careful in my use of Disney imagery as I've signed a contract. But I'll let you know when I have my Copyright back.

CentralPlazaPerson

Honey your pics are fantastic!  :D  :D  =D>  =D>