Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Pan

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"
Quote from: "-breeno-"Very good drawing CPP, well done =D>

And Honey, that is incredible :shock:  I'm sure the Captain will love it.  Speaking of which this is the first time i've actually seen Tom, although in Cartoon form :P  I deleted my Facebook a while back now so i can't see his photos there.

It was a first for me as well. I had no idea what he looked like before I added him on FB. As his profile says he's 21 I had imagined him looking a bit younger. I did take a few liberties with his picture so not sure it looks like him 100% or anything.

That would be the stresses of Teaching and Theatre on a body! Well on the face... Yes I do look older than what is described and can't really turn back the clock or change the wonders of Mother nature Without a bit of plastic being inserted!

Its looking great though Honey its Cracking! Its really really cool!

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "Captain Pan"
Quote from: "-breeno-"Very good drawing CPP, well done =D>

And Honey, that is incredible :shock:  I'm sure the Captain will love it.  Speaking of which this is the first time i've actually seen Tom, although in Cartoon form :P  I deleted my Facebook a while back now so i can't see his photos there.

It was a first for me as well. I had no idea what he looked like before I added him on FB. As his profile says he's 21 I had imagined him looking a bit younger. I did take a few liberties with his picture so not sure it looks like him 100% or anything.

That would be the stresses of Teaching and Theatre on a body! Well on the face... Yes I do look older than what is described and can't really turn back the clock or change the wonders of Mother nature Without a bit of plastic being inserted!

Its looking great though Honey its Cracking! Its really really cool!

You don't really look old. Just more mature than I imagined. I see myself as being really really old so I picture everyone who's younger than me as being mere babies. In my head Laura looks like a young teenager at about 14 haha. But glad you like the picture. Now you're officially a Disney character. :)

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Captain Pan

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"You don't really look old. Just more mature than I imagined. I see myself as being really really old so I picture everyone who's younger than me as being mere babies. In my head Laura looks like a young teenager at about 14 haha. But glad you like the picture. Now you're officially a Disney character. :)

Would it suprise you if I was to say I am actually 8 days younger than Zac Effron!

The Butlin Boy

Great pieces of work CPP and Honey, I'm very impressed with them =D>

CentralPlazaPerson

Thanks very much -breeno- and Butlin Boy :D

burntsienna

Wow! I keep signing in and seeing more and more fantastic work!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

I love your Captain Pan Honey! Its fantasic, I've said it before and I'll say it again - I love your way of working!!!  =D>  :mrgreen:  =D>

And CentralPlazaPerson Donald looks amazing! You've really captured him perfectly!  =D>  :mrgreen:  =D>

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"You don't really look old. Just more mature than I imagined. I see myself as being really really old so I picture everyone who's younger than me as being mere babies. In my head Laura looks like a young teenager at about 14 haha. But glad you like the picture. Now you're officially a Disney character. :)
Lol I do get I.D'd quite a lot...maybe thats why!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Would it suprise you if I was to say I am actually 8 days younger than Zac Effron!

I'm just under a month younger than Emma Watson  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

CentralPlazaPerson

Thankyou Sienna :)

MizzRabbit

Would it suprise you if I was to say I am actually 8 days younger than Zac Effron!

Tom: Not surprise me as much as scare me that you know the date of Zac Efron's birthday haha! But it explains why your face and his body blended so easily hehehe...

CPP: I really like your drawing. I love Donald's posture and very cheeky expression. Very nicely captured and I'm sure Javey will love it. I could never draw Donald at all. I always mess up his beak and make him look weird. I think you pulled it off very well!  =D>

Use password]

CentralPlazaPerson

Thanks Honey :)

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "burntsienna"Wow! I keep signing in and seeing more and more fantastic work!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

I love your Captain Pan Honey! Its fantasic, I've said it before and I'll say it again - I love your way of working!!!  =D>  :mrgreen:  =D>

And CentralPlazaPerson Donald looks amazing! You've really captured him perfectly!  =D>  :mrgreen:  =D>

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Would it suprise you if I was to say I am actually 8 days younger than Zac Effron!

How come you guys know all the celebrities bithdays?? Well, my birthDATE is the same as Leonard Nimoy's and I think THAT'S AWSOME!

Use password]

burntsienna

Quote from: "burntsienna"Wow! I keep signing in and seeing more and more fantastic work!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

How come you guys know all the celebrities bithdays?? Well, my birthDATE is the same as Leonard Nimoy's and I think THAT'S AWSOME!

Lol Wow! thats awesome!
I only know because she's in Harry Potter lol!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
And then I'm like...geeez she's like my age and is a millionaire... :shock:  :o  :shock:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Javey74

Quote from: "CentralPlazaPerson"

This my attempt to draw Donald for Javey :lol:
It all went well until it came to my down side...colouring!  :oops:
Donald's beak is weird I know but apart from that what do you think?
I really need to use colouring pencils :lol:
Well I like it CPP, any Donald picture is a keeps for me..  :D/

Thanks for taking the time out to do it for me..  :wink:  :D

Captain Pan

Quote from: "burntsienna"
Quote from: "MizzRabbit"How come you guys know all the celebrities bithdays?? Well, my birthDATE is the same as Leonard Nimoy's and I think THAT'S AWSOME!

Lol Wow! thats awesome!
And then I'm like...geeez she's like my age and is a millionaire... :shock:  :o  :shock:

The only reason I know is because of IMDb.com... and I was on there October 18... which happens to be 8 days before my birthday... and it has just stuck... come on Anyone born on the 2nd of July shares there birthday with Miss Tisdale, and on December 2nd Shares it with Britney Spears!

I keep looking for my birthday... and keep getting dead people... so I'm still looking!

CentralPlazaPerson

Quote from: "Javey74"Well I like it CPP, any Donald picture is a keeps for me..  :D/

Thanks for taking the time out to do it for me..  :wink:  :D

No probs Javey, It is just a shame about the beak  :lol:

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "burntsienna"
Quote from: "MizzRabbit"How come you guys know all the celebrities bithdays?? Well, my birthDATE is the same as Leonard Nimoy's and I think THAT'S AWSOME!

Lol Wow! thats awesome!

The only reason I know is because of IMDb.com... and I was on there October 18... which happens to be 8 days before my birthday... and it has just stuck... come on Anyone born on the 2nd of July shares there birthday with Miss Tisdale, and on December 2nd Shares it with Britney Spears!

I keep looking for my birthday... and keep getting dead people... so I'm still looking!

Well, maybe a star has been born on the same date as you, but the person is not famous yet. You just have too be patient and one of these days you dream match will be there. Like mine with Nimoy 'cause that's freakin' AWSOME!

Use password]