Launchpad McQuack

Started by PainPanic, April 12, 2008, 01:10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

treble

we saw scrooge 3 years ago, have picture and autograph
would love to see all the duck family and launchpad so if you have connections poppy the monkey........ [-o<
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

Poppy The Monkey

Quote from: "Carnival_Princess_"Well who do you propose that I saw then?
No I didnt get a picture, but ask your bosses if he was out if you're so convinced I'm wrong.
My 3 friends saw him too, but what do we know, we dont work there  :?

I've asked this morning and he hasn't been allowed out unfortunately since 2004, very dissapointing because I'd love to of "made friends" with him.

I don't know who you and your friends saw then, maybe it was launchpad during a special event as I said. I didn't expect you to take offence, people mistake characters all the time, I'm just trying to set the facts so people aren't disappointed.

Have a disney day!!  :mrgreen:

SkySurfer

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"
Quote from: "Carnival_Princess_"Well who do you propose that I saw then?
No I didnt get a picture, but ask your bosses if he was out if you're so convinced I'm wrong.
My 3 friends saw him too, but what do we know, we dont work there  :?

I've asked this morning and he hasn't been allowed out unfortunately since 2004, very dissapointing because I'd love to of "made friends" with him.

I don't know who you and your friends saw then, maybe it was launchpad during a special event as I said. I didn't expect you to take offence, people mistake characters all the time, I'm just trying to set the facts so people aren't disappointed.

Have a disney day!!  :mrgreen:

We saw him in May 2006 - we stayed at Hotel New York and there he was. And I am very very very sure! :-) So - whoever you asked, was wrong!

swity

Well, Poppy said thast he IS in Hotle New York but not in the park.

I found a picture of him...just to make sure everybody is talking from the same character  :wink:

Poppy The Monkey

Hmm, yea as I said he's in the Hotel New York and Disneyland hotel, because these are totally seperate to the park operations, the hotels buy their own characters and have their own staff and budgets. They are nothing to do with characters you'll see in the parks.

Carnival_Princess_

Yeah that's who we saw, I even double checked with my friends to make sure.
Maybe it was a special event although I couldn't see anything special going on, apart from the fact the whole duck family were out and about.  :?:
We did see him though, guess we were privelaged, I should have tried harder to get an autograph!

Snow_White_Girl

Quote from: "dagobert"I met Launchpad McQuack (or only Quack, that's the German version of his name in DuckTales) in the Disneyland Park on Town Square, but I didn't get a picture with him.

Maybe you guys can help me too. Do you know if there is a Scrooge McDuck character out in the parks and where is the best place to meet him? He is one of my favourite Disney characters.
I LOVED Ducktales as a kid, I would love to meet Launchpad!!  :D/

Oh and Scrooge McDuck can sometimes be seen in Walt Disney Studios, I found him near Cars Race Rally last September! I just HAD to have a picture! :mrgreen:

\":lamp:\"