Mary Poppins & Sleeping Beauty character events

Started by zanderstarz, March 16, 2008, 07:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Quote from: "ed-uk"Meet for Mary Poppins cast

When we were there on Thursday - the cast spread them selves around.

Penguins - stayed around the bandstand.

Mary and Bert- walked aound the square and stopped under the middle arch of the station (as did one couple of the dancers) : it was hot and looked like it could rain - so sheltered.

The other dancers walked around the square and went into the area in front of the station near the hotel and stopped meet and greet people.

:D Enjoyed this show - not a lot of people were around at the time (last show of the day) and got a good spot to see and get pictures - more arrived when music started. Missed one picture  :( of one of the penguins 'taking a drink' from the drinking fountains - but having fun with the kids around. :D :D
[attachment=0:1oemddyp]MPoppins.jpg[/attachment:1oemddyp]

Thanks for the information and the lovely photo!:) I seen this show last week I thought it was really nice and I managed to video it and get a photo with Mary and Bert who stood under the entrance to the City Hall.

I wish the meet and greet after the Sleeping beauty show was as good, when I was there it didn't qualify as a meet and greet to be honest, as i have said in an earlier post, however it was also a very good show:)

xoxoxox
Luv Aveen xoxo

zanderstarz

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Hi,

I don't know why the Sleeping Beauty show is under meet and greet. Maybe this just happened when I was there but when it was over, Aurora and Prince Philp went into a small area near Aurberge De Cendrillon, took photos with 2 children and then were about to leave only a little girl who had cancer/lukiemia arrived and they stopped for her before leaving and saying "see you at the parade" it was no longer than a 3 minute meet and greet, quite disappointing for many of us standing there hoping to also meet them. However I thought the show was very good....but if that's what they classify as a meet and greet I don't think so somehow!

Aveen xoxoxox

Hmmm odd...they probably had their reasons. Usually its a 10min 'happening' and a 20min Meet & Greet where Phillip and Aurora stand on the stage facing the castle with a queue leading up to them for photos/autographs while the Lords and Ladys walk around the courtyard.
~ just like we dreamed it ~

Nala_84

Does anyone know if the show will be running during Christmas Season?
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Anthony

I doubt it. Sleeping Beauty has finished and Mary Poppins is probably only till the end of September.

ClémentLoveBelle

QuoteDoes anyone know if the show will be running during Christmas Season?

I don't know for Mary Poppins show, but the " Once Upon a Time Sleeping Beauty " show will be coming back for the Christmas Season!

Nala_84

Really?? I mean, how sure is this, Clément? That would be awesome  :D/ :)
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

zanderstarz

Quote from: "Nala_84"Really?? I mean, how sure is this, Clément? That would be awesome  :D/ :)

Clement is correct, Sleeping Beauty is making a return for the Christmas season.
~ just like we dreamed it ~

Nala_84

That sounds soooo great, now it only must run anytime between 30th Nov and 2nd Dec  [-o<!!!
 I'm still afraid it could run like Minnie's Jolly Holiday Show which I will miss as it will only run on weekends at the beginning of December :(!
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Lindyloo

Can anyone please tell me, if this will be on 1st 4th Dec?  My daughter would love this, I dont want to tell her incase its not on, but do I check the flyers, I assume we get when we arive in the park ?

Thanks... Linda

Elaine

Yes, check the flyers as soon as you get to your hotel/the parks. If Sleeping Beauty show is coming back for Christmas, I'd assume it would certainly be from 1st December throughout that month.

Elaine