Hidden secrets at DLRP

Started by Alpop, February 26, 2008, 03:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alpop

Hi everyone,

I'm starting up a new website towards the end of the year. Hopefully it will be of the high standards of DLRPMagic! and Photosmagiques. To achieve this a lot of planning needs to take place.

The site will be about the hidden secrets at DLRP. This will include in the Parks, the hotels and village area.

SO. I'm interested to hear about the secrets that people have found or heard about, so I can make a list. Then in September while at DLRP I'll be photographing like mad to document all the list.

I'd also like to hear what people would like to see?

(I also realise this may get moved to Weblinks, but I don;t have the link yet!)

AL

GrandiJoos

There is a topic where the secrets are discussed, you might want to start there?

GrandiJoos :cool:

PS I summarised the topic in a DLRPwiki article.

Alpop

Cheers GrandiJoos, I knew it was re-written somewhere. I don't want to disclose too much until there is some of the site to see. I hope to make it into more than people would expect!!

But thanks for pointing them out.

I know there are quite a few of teh parks, but any big ones around the hotels?

AL

king_spoon_ian

Does this include stuff like hidden Mickeys? I'd love to see a pictorial guide to the hidden Mickeys in Disneyland Paris - I spent ages looking on my last trip, and even then I only found one or two that might have classed as them.

For instance, in the Liberty Arcade (I think that's what it's called) that runs down the side of Main Street, if you look up, at the beams holding the roof up, there are little Mickey heads at either side.

Alpop

I've started roughing out the site and yes hidden mickey's will be included. So thanks for pointing that out. I'm compiling a list. The plan is to have seperate pages for each attraction / area and point out and photograph all the HM's and pictorialize all the "secrets".  I'll try to write some of the secrets as articles and possibly create print out "spot it" sheets.

The secrets will be researched and not just made up.

BUT......
why does fantasia gardens from google maps look like a scary clown face?

-breeno-

Quote from: "Alpop"why does fantasia gardens from google maps look like a scary clown face?

I never noticed that, well spotted Alpop :)   Smart imagineering if you ask me :)
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Timbo

Quote from: king_spoon_ianDoes this include stuff like hidden Mickeys?
Have a look a http://www.hiddenmickeys.org for a great list of secrets and HMs ,not updated for a while but things don't change too much in the parks