Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

I grabbed a Bargin at the Disney Store Belfast last week! In the Sale items I found this..

He's Limited Edition as you can see from the next photo and he was orignially £25.00 (40 Euro) and I got it for £9.00!!
 :shock:

Luv Aveen xoxo

15MagicalYears

There's a whole box of them still left in the Disney Store in Glasgow! I was going to get one while they were left but my stitch collection is over flowing without another addition, cute though!  :P

Aveen2008

Quote from: "15MagicalYears"There's a whole box of them still left in the Disney Store in Glasgow! I was going to get one while they were left but my stitch collection is over flowing without another addition, cute though!  :P

wow really? I wish I could have a Tour of all the Disney stores! The one in Belfast is the only one in all of Ireland! I have so much Stitch stuff as well and I keep telling myself I won't by anymore but I couldn't walk past that great deal hehe! :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

never2old

Happy day!

Today we went to get some plants for our garden; and in the shop, big surprise, they had this!!

So of course I had to get it... Not many shops sell the DT here in Luxembourg... so hopefully if i keep buying them every time I see them, they'll bring more and more!!

Javey74

Great choice never2old, everytime I look at ours I want to open up an allotment, it just gives you that type of feeling.. :mrgreen:

Disneydavid

Nice , you see them in all kind off ways.

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

Clarebelle

Another addition :D

She is meant to be a phone charm, it came with a little swarovski star attachment that she just clips onto, but I want to put it on my charm bracelet when I get it, so i got a bonus phone charm too :mrgreen:

and the best bit... it goes with my neaklace :D :D :D :D :D

Going to my favourite jewelers tomorrow to see if they can order me the Tinker bell slippers charn so fingers crossed.
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Javey74

Quote from: "Clarebelle"
Ohhh, Clarebelle what's the title of this one.  I've never seen this one before..  :?:  :D

Aveen2008

Hey

Never2old: I am glad you found a Disney Tradition - it's great:)

Clarebelle- I am so Jealous! I love the DT's of the Princesses on the Carosel ( i can't spell it lol) but I can't afford them just yet:(

Javey you can get that DT on ebay I have seen it a few times:)

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Javey you can get that DT on ebay I have seen it a few times:)

Aveen xxx
I don't really look on Ebay, I tend to go off current Enesco Brochures..  :wink:

I was also wondering when it was actually released, since it's not in any of the Brochures for the past year or so and it's not new or coming soon as far as I can tell checking sources..  :?

Clarebelle

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "Clarebelle"
Ohhh, Clarebelle what's the title of this one.  I've never seen this one before..  :?:  :D

Its called "Fairytale Dreams" and is a US exclusive I think, like Aveen said, I got her on Ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0125611973 ;)

Javey74

Quote from: "Clarebelle"Its called "Fairytale Dreams" and is a US exclusive I think, like Aveen said, I got her on Ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0125611973 ;)
I was beginning to think that possibility, since there are quite a few other DT oddballs on other sites priced in dollars, that will never enter into our retail sector.  Such a shame aswell..  :roll:

Thanks for the info there Clarebelle..  :wink:  :D

Masamune

:D All your stuff is gorgeous Clare!

Clarebelle

Thank you

Masamune

:) My pin board became very cluttered after the trip to DLRP, so I've ended up framing some of my fave pins. It was a very snug fit though, so I couldn't include any of my fave pin-on-pin pins.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/G ... FPins2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/G ... FPins4.jpg