Wow thats amazing!
The detail is outstandingly beautiful!
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Javey74

It sure is.  :D/  :D/

I can't wait to get my hands on it.. [-o<  [-o<

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "Masamune" :shock: Are you running out of space yet? :lol: I recently had to reshuffle all my Final Fantasy figures, as there just wasn't enough space for all of them anymore. I ended up getting rid of my CD player just to make more room!
I managed to get a few shots of the double stand I mentioned and the shelf above Jens bed... :wink:  :D

The others are in my bedroom on my computer workstation unit, well there's only Donald left.... :lol:  :mrgreen:

I have one of those stands too well I bought it for my mum as her room needed storage! All I can say Javey is WOW!! I think your DT collection is amazing and I bet your daughters room is like a little disney heaven, shes so lucky to have disney luvin parents!:) You will be proud of me though out of my mere 7 disney traditions the last I bought was of Donald the - Santas highly strung little helper! hehe

Aveen x
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "Masamune" :shock: Are you running out of space yet? :lol: I recently had to reshuffle all my Final Fantasy figures, as there just wasn't enough space for all of them anymore. I ended up getting rid of my CD player just to make more room!
I managed to get a few shots of the double stand I mentioned and the shelf above Jens bed... :wink:  :D

The others are in my bedroom on my computer workstation unit, well there's only Donald left.... :lol:  :mrgreen:

I have one of those stands too well I bought it for my mum as her room needed storage! All I can say Javey is WOW!! I think your DT collection is amazing and I bet your daughters room is like a little disney heaven, shes so lucky to have disney luvin parents!:) You will be proud of me though out of my mere 7 disney traditions the last I bought was of Donald the - Santas highly strung little helper! hehe

Aveen x
Well Aveen, everyones collection has to start somewhere, and seven is a good start believe me.. :wink:  :D  

Yeah Jen sure is lucky, especially since before 2005 neither me or Vanessa were really into Disney at all.. :shock:  :o

As for the Donald 'Santa's High Strung Helper', brilliant choice, as well as being one of my favourites.  :D/

Well it had to be... :lol:  :mrgreen:

Masamune

:shock: That Maleficent one will cost a bomb I bet.

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune" :shock: That Maleficent one will cost a bomb I bet.
Well it's retailing at $75.00, so by the time it gets over here with added shipping charges and taxation, who knows what it might be in pounds sterling.  :shock:

Here's the added description>>

Maleficent - Dragon - 2 Sided
"Casting the Spell"
Dragon Eyes Light Up. This double sided figure displays the evil enchantress Maleficient as she magically transforms into the evil dragon. Dragon's eye's light up.  2 double AA batteries not included. Stands approx 11" tall... :)

It's released in the States for Dec 2008, so it'll probably arrive here late spring to early summer 2009, if the truth be known.. :roll:

Javey74

I rather like the Nao Disney Range aswell>>

The 'Winnie the Pooh' range, all £99 other than Winnie and Piglet £85.. :wink:

This delightful ornament features the lovable Donald Duck and friend in an affectionate pose.

BrandNao
Height 12 cm

Exclusive to H.Samuel £99

This delightful Nao porcelain figurine features the lovable Mickey Mouse and friend.

BrandNao
Height 13 cm

Featuring the adorable Minnie Mouse and friend in a playful pose.

BrandNao
Height 20.5 cm

burntsienna

Woooaw I've never seen them before!
They are soooo amazingly beautiful!...but expensive!

Javey74

Quote from: "burntsienna"Woooaw I've never seen them before!
Yeah they are, but as you say, expensive!

But then again isn't Disney always, you see Disney can afford to do it, you can when you are a world wide brand name, just like Reebok, Nike, Addidas, etc...Some people will buy it because of that reason, no matter what the price... :roll:  :)

burntsienna

Quote from: "burntsienna"Woooaw I've never seen them before!
Yeah they are, but as you say, expensive!

But then again isn't Disney always, you see Disney can afford to do it, you can when you are a world wide brand name, just like Reebok, Nike, Addidas, etc... :roll:  :)

:( I know
Which is really quite mean though I only have to worry about Disney costing quite a bit as I don't own anything by many other expensive brands.

Javey74

I always like to think of it this way.... :idea:

How much are you prepared to pay to own a piece of Brand History.. :?:

I suppose I'm similar to yourself, I don't own many clothing brand names, but when it comes to Disney I do buy..Saying that a figurine will always stand the test of time against clothing :D

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"I always like to think of it this way.... :idea:

How much are you prepared to pay to own a piece of Brand History.. :?:

I suppose I'm similar to yourself, I don't own many clothing brand names, but when it comes to Disney I do buy..Saying that a figurine will always stand the test of time against clothing :D

Aww yeah I'm like that...but with shoes haha!
Shoes always last longer than other clothes...because after a while your feet stop growing and so basically you can get taller, smaller, gain weight or lose it and shoes are still there  :mrgreen:

I haven't got many Disney figure though, I'd like some more, but I'd have no where to put them without fear of them being broken :(
And I already have so much stuff on my shelves etc

Javey74

Forgot to add the 3 DT Princesses on top of Jens wardrobe as a storage area aswell>>

Thought I would add mine, while I was on....Yes the one and only Donald, though there are a few other Donald Figurines around my workstation area, but I thought I'd just stick to the DT ones here>>

Aveen2008

wow I am in love with the donald duck PAO porcelain figure its so sweet!
Javey is it on your list of must haves???

I love the Mickey one too, infact they are all beautiful but a little to expensive for me at the moment so I will have to stick to disney traditions!

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Javey74"Forgot to add the 3 DT Princesses on top of Jens wardrobe as a storage area aswell>>

Thought I would add mine, while I was on....Yes the one and only Donald, though there are a few other Donald Figurines around my workstation area, but I thought I'd just stick to the DT ones here>>

is it totally wrong that I am jealous of Jen's room?

I bought my friend the Belle Disney traditions- it was so hard to hand it over!! :P
I have the brass key belle doll, the brass key dolls are beautiful I think!
Love your donald collection too Javey! :D  =D>

I'm not jealous at all :^o  :^o  :^o

hehe
Aveen xxxx
Luv Aveen xoxo