Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"I ended up buying myself a few more presents for myself, well I do deserve to treat myself now and again :lmao:

The baubles are so cute, they had so many adorable Bambi ones I think I will have to pick up a few more when i go back to DLP in January.

I love this photo frame, the photo doesnt do it justice.

These weren't mine to begin with :rotfl:

Hey there your purcases are lovely! I have the tinkerbell tree decoration on the left of your last photo, got her last november!

I hope you don't mind me asking but how much was that frame? its lovely! I am going next week and even though unfortunately its not going to be a trip where i have much spending money I wud still like one or two special items
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "DisneyAlba"
Quote from: "Javey74"Forgot to add the 3 DT Princesses on top of Jens wardrobe as a storage area aswell>>

I saw on the internet that the Aurora DT will come out in December, in the U.S. at least. Since she's my favourite, I'd really like it for Christmas!! But, does anyone here have an idea when it will reach europe, realistically?

My current DT collection consists of Figaro, Marie, Halloween Tinker Bell, and the Fairy Godmother. Dumbo is on my Christmas list. ;)
It's looking like late Spring, early summer 2009 in the UK. As for the rest of Europe it's hard to say exactly... :wink:  :)

DisneyAlba

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "DisneyAlba"I saw on the internet that the Aurora DT will come out in December, in the U.S. at least. Since she's my favourite, I'd really like it for Christmas!! But, does anyone here have an idea when it will reach Europe, realistically?

My current DT collection consists of Figaro, Marie, Halloween Tinker Bell, and the Fairy Godmother. Dumbo is on my Christmas list. ;)
It's looking like late Spring, early summer 2009 in the UK. As for the rest of Europe it's hard to say exactly... :wink:  :)

Oh, bummer... That won't be my Christmas present then. :(

Ah, and I just found a site which lists all the upcoming DTs, here. Oh my... can't wait!

Edit: Oh my, I forgot to mention the most beautiful Disney Tradition of all in my collection! The Castle of Dreams:

It was only available in WDW, so I ordered it off Ebay. Shipment plus import duties cost me an absolute fortune.  ](*,) But, it is absolutely stunning.  :D Wonderfully detailed.

Listing all my other Disney merchandise would be... simply impossible. We have a large display cabinet full of WDCC porcelain figurines, I have the Swarovski Tinker Bell, and well... Basically all I own is Disney. :lol:
You can take the girl out of Scotland, but you can't take Scotland out of the girl.

littlemermaid83

That castle is beautiful!

How much did it cost you?  I may be able to get my friend to bring it back for me when she goes WDW. :P
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

never2old

Quote from: "DisneyAlba"Ah, and I just found a site which lists all the upcoming DTs, here. Oh my... can't wait!

Thanks for that!! I don't know which one I like more... I want the all!!!! They're all so beautiful!

littlemermaid83

I really want the Princesses on the Carosel, how beautiful.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Javey74

QuoteEdit: Oh my, I forgot to mention the most beautiful Disney Tradition of all in my collection! The Castle of Dreams:

It was only available in WDW, so I ordered it off Ebay. Shipment plus import duties cost me an absolute fortune.  ](*,) But, it is absolutely stunning.  :D Wonderfully detailed.
That Castle is absolutely stunning, never seen that one before.. =D>  =D>  =D>

Thanks for website, I've got a few on Jim Shores DT products, but not that one, thanks again for sharing DisneyAlba :wink:  :D

DisneyAlba

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"That castle is beautiful!

How much did it cost you?  I may be able to get my friend to bring it back for me when she goes WDW. :P

Well, as far as I understand it, it was only available at WDW during one event weekend last April... So I believe you can only find it through the internet now.
I honestly don't remember how much I paid for it, exactly - the insured shipping costs and import duties that came with it were so high that I have banned it all from memory. ;) But, you can find one on the American Ebay site now, listed for $ 134 approx. Which is not much, considering the weak dollar, but expect those extra costs to be higher still.
You can take the girl out of Scotland, but you can't take Scotland out of the girl.

Aveen2008

These are the items I bout in DLP this week. If I can remember the prices i will state them so that if anyone is going then they know :D

First photo shows:
-plushies of Tod and Copper from Fox and the Hound -15 euro Each
-Stitch on the Effiel Tower Figure/ornament- !5 euro
-Keyring of Shoe 5 euro
- Christmas Mickey mouse (plays christmas tune) Keyring- 6.90 euro.
- Jasmine ornament- 9.90 euro
-TinkerBell christmas tree ornament 5.90 euro

Second photo shows:
-disney photo Frame- 25 euros

third photo shows:
- disney photograph album, holds 200 photos- 15.90 euro

Fourth photo:
- Little 12mth old top for boy (girl also available) - 9.90 euro

fifth and sixth photo:
front and back of adult Tinkerbell jacket- 39.90 euro

I also bought a large poster of the film Enchanted but i havent opened it yet. I didn't buy too much on this trip as i was trying to have a cheap trip away without to much cost! Hope you like the photos

Best wishes
Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Nala_84

I love the stuff you bought Aveen, it's so lovely!

Copper and Todd are sooooo cute!!  :shock: :)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Javey74

Fantastic merchendise Aveen, a nice collection of souvenirs there... =D>  :D/  =D>

Aveen2008

Nala- I had been looking for copper and tod plushes on ebay but none of them looked like the characters very much so I was so shocked to see them in DP. I actually had to buy Tod twice as I stupidly lost the 1st one I bought! :oops:

Javey- thanks!! My room is full of disney stuff!

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

Here is a video clip i took today of my room! I need some better storage for my plushies!

//http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CaatcOl1Yuo
Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Here is a video clip i took today of my room! I need some better storage for my plushies!

Aveen xxx
Wow.... :shock:  :shock:  :D/  :D/

I see what you mean, you've certainly got a lot in one room. Nice Donald Plushie.. :mrgreen:

Where did you get the Esmeralda doll from, it looks quite tall and elegant.. :?:  :D

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"Here is a video clip i took today of my room! I need some better storage for my plushies!

Aveen xxx
Wow.... :shock:  :shock:  :D/  :D/

I see what you mean, you've certainly got a lot in one room. Nice Donald Plushie.. :mrgreen:

Where did you get the Esmeralda doll from, it looks quite tall and elegant.. :?:  :D

I got esmeralda from Ebay, she was about £30. She's not porcelain but the nicest doll I cuold find of her as she is one of my fav Disney characters. :D

My room is disneyfied lol thats not even all my stuff some of it isnt seen on that video.

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo