Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orsie

Quote from: "Ezra"Its such a cool pin. :mrgreen:

Oh just wondering also; if anyone here has any pins of Sam the Eagle (from The Muppets) that they might trade or sell? I want pins of him, yep.

Good luck Ezra! I think that's a REALLY cool collection to start!

Note: I LOVE the muppets
Previous Disney Trips

DLRP 2007 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary)
DLRP 2008 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary Extended)
DLRP 2009 Sequoia Lodge (Mickey\'s Magical Party)
DLRP 2011 Sequoia Lodge (Magical Moments Festival)
DLRP 2012 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary)
DLRP 2013 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary Extended)

Lani

Quote from: "orsie"I love the Ratatouille pin!

Thanks! I can't decide whether to leave it at just one or start a new collection as I have a Disney trip coming up and lots of trading planned!

Dreams do come true in New Orleans?

Ezra

Quote from: "orsie"Good luck Ezra! I think that's a REALLY cool collection to start!

Note: I LOVE the muppets

Thanks! Unfortantly there's not many pins of him; but that means it shouldn't take too long to find them all... I guess. I just hope some more are made perhaps when the new movie comes out or something. Sam is definitely my favourite from The Muppets.

That lonely Manor on the hill, sorrowful song drifting...

Ezra

I got these pins yesterday;

nathalie

Got these 3 new ones today:
(pics from pinpics)

Mine's got the scene where Scar pets Simba on the back, when Simba just told him he's going to be king someday.

orsie

I LOVE the PODM pin. That is SO cool! Plus your scene sounds pretty good so well done! I also quite like the (what I guess is) Killamanjaro Safari's pin.
Previous Disney Trips

nathalie

Thanks ^^
Was so happy to find that scene pin at the normal price it was sold at the parks *gasp*
On ebay, I've only seen it 50+ $  :(

It's not my favorite scene, I've nicer ones on ebay, haha, but I'm happy none the less!  :D
(also, made a mistake, it's where Scar pets Simba on the head, not on his back)

Euhm, not sure about the pin you mention, it says on the back "Dreams Attraction".
This is what the PinPics title is: WDW - Where Dreams HapPIN - Disney Pin Celebration 2007 - Timon and Pumbaa's Safari

I just thought it was a cool one, because Timon & Pumbaa are wearing safari-heats, thought that was cute, haha!

orsie

Quote from: "nathalie"Thanks ^^
Was so happy to find that scene pin at the normal price it was sold at the parks *gasp*
On ebay, I've only seen it 50+ $  :(

It's not my favorite scene, I've nicer ones on ebay, haha, but I'm happy none the less!  :D
(also, made a mistake, it's where Scar pets Simba on the head, not on his back)

Euhm, not sure about the pin you mention, it says on the back "Dreams Attraction".
This is what the PinPics title is: WDW - Where Dreams HapPIN - Disney Pin Celebration 2007 - Timon and Pumbaa's Safari

I just thought it was a cool one, because Timon & Pumbaa are wearing safari-heats, thought that was cute, haha!

Oh ok! That's cool. I quite like the fact that it isn't necarsarilly based on an actual attraction as it makes it available to more people because they don't have to have been on the particular ride.
Previous Disney Trips

Ezra

Well to be honest I think anyone can collect any pin; even if they haven't been on said ride. For example I collect the Hitchhiking Ghosts; I have only been on the WDW Haunted Mansion, not the DLR Mansion but I still collect pins relating to the DLR Mansion (after all, it is my dream to one day go on it, as its the original). And I collect any Thunder Mountain pins but I've only been on WDW and DLRP Thunder Mountains. Same goes for a few other things... I mean I want to collect Mine Train thru Nature's Wonderland/Rainbow Caverns pins, and of course I haven't been on that ride as it was not only at DLR but it was removed in the 70s! But it captured my imagination... it must of been a beautiful ride and the music for the Rainbow Caverns is so haunting!

Oh and great pins Nathalie! Sorry I was rambling eh? :mrgreen:

orsie

Quote from: "Ezra"Well to be honest I think anyone can collect any pin; even if they haven't been on said ride. For example I collect the Hitchhiking Ghosts; I have only been on the WDW Haunted Mansion, not the DLR Mansion but I still collect pins relating to the DLR Mansion (after all, it is my dream to one day go on it, as its the original). And I collect any Thunder Mountain pins but I've only been on WDW and DLRP Thunder Mountains. Same goes for a few other things... I mean I want to collect Mine Train thru Nature's Wonderland/Rainbow Caverns pins, and of course I haven't been on that ride as it was not only at DLR but it was removed in the 70s! But it captured my imagination... it must of been a beautiful ride and the music for the Rainbow Caverns is so haunting!

Oh and great pins Nathalie! Sorry I was rambling eh? :mrgreen:

Oh! I didn't mean to say it like that. I just mean't that it is quite nice that the pin can appeal to a wider audience! I don't think people should be limited to what pins they collect by which rides they have been on.
Previous Disney Trips

nathalie

I for one, only collect Lion King pins, so I don't really care if they are related to a ride or not, lol.

nathalie

I'm in luck with my pins these past 2 days, lol.

This one came in the mail today (and 2 more are on their way).

Ezra

Quote from: "orsie"Oh! I didn't mean to say it like that. I just mean't that it is quite nice that the pin can appeal to a wider audience! I don't think people should be limited to what pins they collect by which rides they have been on.

That's okay; I was just rambling, lol. :mrgreen:

I got the new DS UK Oliver and Company pin today; they're great pins, I'm using them as traders though as they wouldn't suit my collection.

Ezra

I got this pin today!

My first Rainbow Caverns pin; I wonder if they'll make a ride anything like this again?

nathalie