Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaston1986

Sorry  just joined  today don't know if this belongs hear  going to Paris tommorow but not very impressed with the  October pins no villians pins   why no maleficent  this year . Also I have a spare belle pin trading night I am gonna take but. Will trade only for characters I collect  gaston. Baloo. Maleficent

norhel

Got this today from Disney Store online:

4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Ezra

Nice pins! :mrgreen:

That lonely Manor on the hill, sorrowful song drifting...

Ezra

These are reletively new releases from WDW;

Traded for them.

Ezra

Its my birthday today (26th), I got a few things including this Haunted Mansion pin;

And this Pin Bag;

:D

Ezra

Got these pins from a trade. :)

DisneyOlivia

Happy Birthday for Tuesday Lady Dobbins !
Love the big thunder mountain pin :D

Ezra

Thanks! Yeah I also collect Thunder Mountain... well, I'm trying too, don't have too many pins for it at the moment. o_o But I have at least one for three of the Thunder Mountains around the world... now I just need to find a pin for the TDL version. Hmmmm. I've been on both the WDW and DLRP Thunder Mountain myself.

Anyhow... got another pin today!

Ezra

One of the few DLRP Thunder Mountain pins;

gaston1986

So  happy got  gas ton socerra hat  pin and baloo with stitch  in Paris trade

Ezra

There's a new Phantom Manor pin coming out in November along with a tea cups pin. Hmmm... somehow got to add it to my collection. o_o

orsie

You could use the mail order service and buy some traders whilst your at it! Happy Halloween! Oh and please could you do a  mini-review on the pin bag. Thanks!
Previous Disney Trips

DLRP 2007 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary)
DLRP 2008 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary Extended)
DLRP 2009 Sequoia Lodge (Mickey\'s Magical Party)
DLRP 2011 Sequoia Lodge (Magical Moments Festival)
DLRP 2012 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary)
DLRP 2013 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary Extended)

Ezra

True, I've not used the mail order service before though. Hmmm. o_o

Anyhow; about the pin bag. Its very nice! But done a lot differently than my other pin bag (the Haunted Mansion WDI one). The pin pages are much smaller, however they are double sided so you can put pins on both sides of the pages. The bag also has a back pocket to put whatever you want in; the pins are stored at the front. It also comes with two side mesh pockets and an attached wallet-like extra bag too.

orsie

Is it worth the money and (being a boy) i thought the design looked a bit girly, is it? This is only because it looks a bit shiny. Thanks!
Previous Disney Trips

DLRP 2007 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary)
DLRP 2008 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary Extended)
DLRP 2009 Sequoia Lodge (Mickey\'s Magical Party)
DLRP 2011 Sequoia Lodge (Magical Moments Festival)
DLRP 2012 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary)
DLRP 2013 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary Extended)

Ezra

I think its worth the money if you're a pin trader and are in need of a pin bag. XD I use pin bags actually for my collection; but I have two so have a lot of room for my collection spread across two bags. I've noticed most people use the pin bags for their traders etc. As I said, the pages are kinda small compared to my other one... but that one isn't double sided.

Dunno about the design being girly. lol I guess it might be a little. I've noticed its mostly females who buy the bag; but I might be wrong about that.