6 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Voting closed: January 14, 2007, 05:17:56 PM

Jayna62

:pluto: I looking forward to Crush's Coaster and the parade.  :D

lostinwonderland

The Parade... It looks so good!

disneymadchris

I think a few months ago I would have voted for Tower of Terror but now I am really excited about the Toon Studio Placemaking project.

Maarten

I didn't vote because I simply can't choose. I'm looking forward to the Tower of Terror and the Hollywood Studio placemaking. I just love the "Hollywood that never was" feel. Besides that I can't wait for Crush's Coaster either, simply because its a totally new experience. I've been on Tower of Terror in Orlando so I know roughly what to expect, but Crush's Coaster is a unique attraction.  8)

suzie

I'm excited about everything but I think mostly about Tower of Terror, cuz a friend who's been to WDW keeps telling me how awesome it is.
"Cause I found some kind of fairy...tale"

fly_with_me_dumbo

i guess nobody is excited for cars then?

Samninetysix

Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"i guess nobody is excited for cars then?

Not me personally, it looks like it's aimed at the younger kids - no doubt it will look great and fit in well in WDS but as a ride....nah

tubbsy

You're right samninetysix I think if my kids voted, they would probably go for cars. :D

I am just looking forward to everything! N I've got just over six months to wait! :(

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Angela

I voted (I am the only one I guess) for the extra disney characters running around... why?? because each day will be different with that... the atractions and parades will be the same the whole year but the characters... you'll never know what you might see that day :) and besided that.. I love to hug...  :wink:

The Butlin Boy

I've voted for Cars Race Rally because I loved the film and i'm so looking forward to seeing the fantastic themeing myself.

Stitch

This visit I'm really really really looking forward to Stitch Encounter... :stitch_bounce:
-Jenn@

Snow_White_Girl

Since I'm too much of a wimp to go on ToT I can't wait to see the parade again! :D

\":lamp:\"

never2old

I'm really looking forward to Bougiellumination. I've only seen it once properly (another time it was still day so not quite the same impact, and the second time it was snowing so small show), and I thought it was beautiful - when the music starts playing, and all the candles are lit one by one... well I confess it shed a tear or two....

Stitch

I took my Mum this Jan, and she cried when they lit the castle... I loved it. Not making my Mum cry... but the fact that she was so so happy :) Want to pay for her to go again next Jan too, she really deserves it :)
-Jenn@

dlrp-mad

Can't wait to ride tower of terror, can't say all of my family's too excited by it  :-"

Also can't wait to hear the parade song for the Once Upon a Dream parade - I haven't heard it yet . It may be another dlrp cd purchase!

dlrp-mad :mickey2:

dlrp trips:Debut] August 2006 - Sequoia Lodge December 2007 - Disneyland Hotel July 2008 - Newport Bay Club