No more 4=3 or 3=2 Specials in Germany :-(

Started by MinnieMouse, January 04, 2008, 08:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MinnieMouse

As I get the new summer brochure (german issue) from DLRP I see that they have no more specials like 4 nights for the price of 3, or 3 = 2?!

Do you have this specials in the british version of the official booking brochure?

Alexandra

-breeno-

Strange :?

I don't have the brochure but i'm checking the uk website and i can't see anything but there is an offer called 1 night/1 day free.

:offtopic: I also discovered on the DLRP website that their is a mistake in the ToT section, in the good to know section if you put your pointer on the minimum height pic it says maxium height :lol:
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Reiana

So the January offer was the last one for Germany? Interresting. And if it is true, lucky us. We are going in 20 days, because of the 4=3 offer.

MinnieMouse

I think so. In the winter brochure I see the last specials. No more in the summer brochure.

Alexandra

swity

I hope they wil offer it again next winter...We always use this offer...

Nala_84

Hi Minnie!

Did you order the brochure or do you always get it automatically? Somehow I couldn't order it through the DLRP website..  :-k

This would be so bad if they didn't have this offer anymore :(! First they abolish my beloved Good Morning Fantasyland Breakfast, then the great Evening Extra Magic Hours and now this offer?! What's wrong with them??  :?
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

MinnieMouse

Hello Nala, I got the new official summer brochure from a travel agency in Buer :-) Directly in your Neighbourhood.

I think, Disney don´t like us germans :-(

Alexandra

Kristof

QuoteI think, Disney don´t like us germans :-(

Still it's the German office that made that decision.

Nala_84

Hey Minnie,

yeah I often think that, too, we Germans are really neglected according to Disney(land)! No matter if it's Disney or just the German office, it''s just really sad :(

And okay great, I sometimes took the brochures from Buer, too, so I'll take it during the next days again from there ;)! I just found it strange that it isn't possible to order them online from the DLRP site any more...
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Kristof

It's funny to read Germany seems to be the only country that's being treated bad by Disney(land).  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   I'd like to know more, give me some details.  :twisted:

I'm sure I can prove other countries aren't doing better.  :D

skalos

Well... if we start to talk about other countries... in Greece there is almost nothing for Disneyland Paris... But we dont have disney channel or abc... The Greek operator for Disneyland is TUI and they really dont have a clue... and the Greek site for disneyland which just "opened" (http://www.disneylandparis.gr) its nothing compered to the British one... I only got the envie magazine once, I never got any invitation for special events, there is no ads for Disneyland (well in Greece its still called Eurodisney)...

and the list goes on... The funny thing is that everytime I ve been to Disneyland I always see Greek tourists... I believe that if there was an promotional campaigne in Greece a lot of people from Greece will come to DLRP...

Kristof

Just to make clear, I've got nothing against Germans or any nationality! I'm just trying to say that there will always people be disappointed in the product they strongly believe in.  How many Brits would LOVE to have the Disney Filmparade show on UK television?  Or how much I would love to see a Disney Channel in Belgium?  :D   :nemo:

Reiana

Disney Channel is only for PayTV customers, here in Germany. It's part of the PREMIERE-programm. So not everybody in Germany can see Disney Channel.

swity

Yes,I would like to have a Disney Chanel aswell...But we don't have Premiere.I don't think that we in Germany are threated bad from Disneyland.I think they threat every country in Europe  the same way except of France of course. I mean do other parcs in Germany promote their park in other countries?
I don't think so.

Nala_84

Yeah, I'm happy that we have the Disney Filmparade, of course! But that's nearly all beside the brochures at travel agents :(

I'm not really complaining and of course I know that there are many, many other countries that don't get very much DLRP info either! But I think because of the fact that we're lying so close to DLRP it's pretty unfair that we get much less informed than Great Britain f.e.! The strange thing is that it was better a few years before, we even had tv advertising! Now nothing.

And we don't have Disney Stores anymore, f.e.
I'd never say that Germany should be privileged or anything, I just think it's a pity that we get more and more neglected by Disney (or the people who are responsable for it), and other countries, too  :roll:
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]