New Fireworks at DLP?

Started by Filip, November 05, 2007, 04:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Filip

Is there any new info/rumour about the fireworks show in DLP for next summer? Please bring the Disney in the Sky show from HongKong Disneyland. It is the best fireworks show with the best music and spectacular finalle! It has no big shell effects-required at DLP, but still it is fantastic. This is the link for the show - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV7IWSQdNMA

Japper

It is a great fireworks display! But don't you think it's better if we got our own fireworksdisplay and not copy always other parks ?

(I think this topic gets moved to imagineering or other disneyparks?)

Filip

Quote from: "Japper"It is a great fireworks display! But don't you think it's better if we got our own fireworksdisplay and not copy always other parks ?

(I think this topic gets moved to imagineering or other disneyparks?)

Of course it would be better, but i am a bit worried about DLPs own ideas... All its Disney commercials and shows or bad or ok.. but almost always nothing compared to other disney parcs. Hey, Wishes are not DLPs own idea by the way. and also a lot of succesful shows and rides are copied to all Disney Parcs, so who cares. I dont think there is much people who will travel to both Paris and HongKong Disneyland, so probably most people wont know anyway. But the thing is that it is a very good firework display, if not the best, and if I saw this with that spectacular music in DLP, i would immediately forget about wishes and its projections

Timbo

I have to agree with you about DLRP shows they are never as good as ones in American parks !! The HK fireworks looked amazing ,it's a great pity Paris wasn't able to put on any firework shows year round for the 15 th celebration.I seem to remember Florida had nightly shows for it's 25th Anniversary.
But then of course they didn't have the neighbours in Marne La Valle complaining.....

thekirtley

I like Tinkerbells fanstasy in the sky :D I saw it at halloween in 2004
DLP visitor since the age of 2.
:)
Part time Student, Full Time Disney enthusiast.
:D

-b-e-n-9-5-

guys remeber tinkerbells fantasy in the sky? that was dlps idea n i cant belive that they dotn do fireworks all the time now.
Where Magic Lives

Kristof

Don't forget guys and galls that "big" fireworks can't be used in Disneyland Park, except during special occasions for which the mayor of the village behind Fantasyland has to give his permission.

Filip

Quote from: "raptor1982"Don't forget guys and galls that "big" fireworks can't be used in Disneyland Park, except during special occasions for which the mayor of the village behind Fantasyland has to give his permission.

Yes, I know. Thats why i am saying Disney in the Stars from HK, would be a perfect new show, without any "big shells/effects" shoot up from back of the park. As i think I didnt see any big shells in the HK show.

Kristof

There are a few at the end, but I guess the show can do without.  But I agree, that display looks fabulous.  

PS. A new fireworks show is rumoured for next year as Wishes is forbidden to be mentioned in any communication about next year's summer season...

Japper

Quote from: "raptor1982"PS. A new fireworks show is rumoured for next year as Wishes is forbidden to be mentioned in any communication about next year's summer season...

No! One more summer season with Wishes please?  :(

Btw: they are using the big spotlights at dlrp like the ones in the hong kong display! I don't know if they were always there but with the halloweenfireworks from dlrp you can see them clearly!

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "raptor1982"PS. A new fireworks show is rumoured for next year as Wishes is forbidden to be mentioned in any communication about next year's summer season...

Sounds interesting, although I would have thought that they'd have wanted to kept Wishes for a couple more seasons though :?

coruscantpt

Quote from: "raptor1982"There are a few at the end, but I guess the show can do without.  But I agree, that display looks fabulous.  

HKDL doesn't used big shells also due to the polution there. So it's the same situation as in DLRP. Unless they consider those fireworks, in Paris, as being big as well. But I think the fireworks could be applied here.
DLP - July 1994 / March 2002 / August 2007 / December 2010 / 2011 - Anual Passholder \":P\"

WDW - May 2006 / May 2008 / August 2009

BlueClouds

I take it they'll have some sort of fireworks next summer?
When do we find out what they are?
Yo ho, Haul together, hoist the colours high
Heave ho, thieves and beggars, Never shall we die!

Patrick

Quote from: "BlueClouds"I take it they'll have some sort of fireworks next summer?
When do we find out what they are?

Yes they will and if nothing gets confirmed like happens often for Halloween and Christmas, we will find out which fireworks are displayed on the second night of summer :wink: .

But I so hope for something like HKDL those fireworks are amazing, really would be wonderful to have in disneyland park :) .

Filip

No word about WISHES in the new brochure for next summer. Only this - "For our grand finale, fireworks will make a great day even more magical."
Does someone knows something more?