Ratatouille: L'Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 12, 2007, 10:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

15MagicalYears

Or maybe, just maybe, they could have a theme-less year. How amazing would that be? A year where the resort is simply Disneyland Paris with no marketing "festival" and all advertisements showed the new ride and how spectacular it is.

lil-shawn

Quote from: "Meph"Why do I get the feeling that we're all going to mass email them to find out? :P

Anyway, if they aren't going to carry on the 20th anniversary for an unusually long time, I'm not sure what they could do for a themed year. Another New Generation Festival? The rat festival? :P They could have a food year; that would be interesting.

That´s not realy a bad idea... Think about something like the Food and Wine Festival at EPCOT or DISNEY CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE... how about something like that...

QuoteDisneyland Paris - International Food and Wine Festival

In 2013 Disneyland Paris brings you a new Experiance to his Parks, the International Food and Wine Festival.
The Festival will be presented by Remy and Emile at the Walt Disney Studios. Also New to the Walt Disney Studios is
Ratatouille a new advanced high technology dark ride experiance (okay maybe thats to much, the attraction wont be high tech xD)...

Josh

Quote from: "15MagicalYears"Or maybe, just maybe, they could have a theme-less year. How amazing would that be? A year where the resort is simply Disneyland Paris with no marketing "festival" and all advertisements showed the new ride and how spectacular it is.
There's no chance of that. The marketing people know that they bring in the crowds.
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

|Q|

Lee over at WDWMagic forum talking abot the D23 expo says:

"Lots of art and models for FLE, Shanghai and Rat in Paris. That is pretty certain."

Yuppie!!! =)

Here's the link:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.p ... 720&page=3

(can i link to another forum?)

Q

smurfy74

interesting read - and another poster on there says the walt disney co needs to spends its money on DLP and the WDS - fingers crossed - although i dont expect much of an announcement as far as Paris is concerned

lil-shawn

Funny again nothing about Ratatouille at D23 and why? because of the Mangement of DLP! As long as don´t announce anything nothing will be shown at D23! So lets see when anything about this ride will get announced or not announced xD

smurfy74

there was nothing about tokyo, hong kong or paris this year, not a lot of info at D23. there seem to be a lot of people not happy at this years D23 announcements. Seeing as we havent had an much of an announcement for the WOD store, im not holding out much hope until they break ground.

CafeFantasia

Ratatouille related. What's the name of the piece of music used in this Ratatouille Road video? I absolutely hate it, but I need to know who composed it and where it's from :D

[youtube:15q49kb1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7LhV4P7zo4[/youtube:15q49kb1]

Anthony

I'm fairly sure it's the Press Kit audio for Toy Story Playland, so it's a "free use" track created to sound a lot but not entirely like the actual land music.

Now I'm intrigued why you need to know, if you hate it so much!

CafeFantasia

I don't actually need to know. I should've said I'd like to know. I like to know who composed certain pieces of music and what year they're from. Is it something that's come out of WDI in America, or is it French Toy Story? :-)

Donald-Duck-Malta

Looks like we got some bad news guys...looks like the attraction won't get the green light due to financial problems... :cry:

Source: http://www.dlrpfan.wordpress.com

http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... gesteld%2F

DutchBrit

Hmmm, that translatation is actually pretty rotten!

Anyway for those few that don't read Dutch ( ;) ) all this article is saying is that the decision about Ratatouille will be announced before the end of the year, but given the current situation, the chances that the bank(s) will go for it are slim. However there may still be a chance that Disney itself might do something for Paris, seeing as a lot is happening elsewhere.

So not much that hasn't already been said.

peter

Even if The banks won't lend money, TWDC will be able to lend them the money. If they do another billion dollar lending, could you imagine the possibilities?!!

Either way, ratatouille will be built in the next three years. It is one of the only pixar films not used in parks as of yet

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "DutchBrit"Hmmm, that translatation is actually pretty rotten!

Anyway for those few that don't read Dutch ( ;) ) all this article is saying is that the decision about Ratatouille will be announced before the end of the year, but given the current situation, the chances that the bank(s) will go for it are slim. However there may still be a chance that Disney itself might do something for Paris, seeing as a lot is happening elsewhere.

So not much that hasn't already been said.

Yeah Google translation is bad  :P  but still it isnt gd news for us all...whatever way happens :?

Josh

Quote from: "peter"Even if The banks won't lend money, TWDC will be able to lend them the money. If they do another billion dollar lending, could you imagine the possibilities?!!
I think that's what the banks were saying, IIRC. And to be honest, they have a point. It's about time TWDC got off their butts and start investing in DLP. They should start thinking more long-term about getting their money back and start thinking about their guests. :)
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]