What's your favourite ride?

Started by thekirtley, September 28, 2007, 04:49:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thekirtley

What is your favourite ride in the Disneyland park or Walt Disney Studios? Mine is Big thunder mountain
DLP visitor since the age of 2.
:)
Part time Student, Full Time Disney enthusiast.
:D

Disneyana

Oh there are so many rides I love, but BTM and POTC are my most favourite ones. And in WDS I love Crush and Animagique.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

loulou

Big thunder mountain

:D  :D  :D

:cheshire_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:
When you wish upon a star

mtt

Big thunder mountain
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

miss disney fan

BTM, PM, POTC and IASW

PetiteSirene

Not been to the studios so I must would say Space Mountain, and just coz it annoys my Fiance Its a small world!

That will change next year when we go, probably to ToT but we will have to see  :D

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

RnRCj

My favourite attraction in WDS is Rock n Roller Coaster, and my favourite in DLP is Pirates Of The Caribbean. I love all the rides though :lol:

Atlantica

Mine are Peter Pan's Flight / Snow White / Phantom Mannor / Big Thunder Mountain.

Too many to choose from!

smurfy74

BTM and Crush for me

Owain

Quote from: "RnRCj"My favourite attraction in WDS is Rock n Roller Coaster, and my favourite in DLP is Pirates Of The Caribbean. I love all the rides though :lol:

I second that, but Indie and SM:M2 comes in close!   :)

thekirtley

Lots of ppl like BTM dont they :? but it is mint  :lol:
DLP visitor since the age of 2.
:)
Part time Student, Full Time Disney enthusiast.
:D

Crush_Love

i like crush and BTM
DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité

RnRCj

Quote from: "Owain"
Quote from: "RnRCj"My favourite attraction in WDS is Rock n Roller Coaster, and my favourite in DLP is Pirates Of The Caribbean. I love all the rides though :lol:

I second that, but Indie and SM:M2 comes in close!   :)

SM:M2 is almost at the bottom of my list of favourite rides at DLRP because it's so rough! :lol:

madame_leota

phantom manor is my fave! pirates comes a close seccond though

my fave's in the studios are crush and RnRC

Atlantica

Oh my gosh I forgot Pirates! I love that one too :)

Its funny, when my and two friends went for my birthday, they thought that BTM was 'okay' but they preferred SM. I could not bleive that, as I love BTM so much!