Found some wonderful footage

Started by davewasbaloo, October 31, 2009, 09:18:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davewasbaloo

Taking us back to when Indy was interesting because it was running backwards, Big Thunder had all the water effects working, and Space Mountain was it's magnificent original incarnation. Made me want to cry. Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/user/VAULTDISNEY ... DXrCe4IYAc
since 2001 (many before that)

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Wow, amazing footage!! Just the other day I was wondering if there are more Travel Channel documentaries about DLRP, I only have the one about the making of the Studios. These are great and I'll download all of them! I wonder if they are all from the same broadcast, if so I would love to get it in one piece...

Great find, thanks a ton Dave!

Rorschach

I wish the water effects on BTM worked as they did back then, it's still my favourite ride though.
I like SM:M2 more than the original, and Indy is boring anyways...
Thanks for the video :)

Epcot_Boy

You know, I can't remember the carriages on indy only carrying 4 people #-o Was the change pre-2002? which was the year of my first visit. Or is my memory kinda fading :lol:

David

Riebi

That Space Mountain episode makes me real sad. I wish so much they would fly again to the moon with this wonderful music.  [-o<
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

MagicStar

Wow - thank you for posting dave.
I know, they just gave BTM a rehab.
But it looks so fabulous bright and new in the video. Awesome!
[size=150]Let\'s put the Walt back in Disney![/size]

luke85

Great clips! Thanks for posting.

Nicholas-c

Gotta love the Travel channel documentaries on DLP, There is one on the studios they dont seem to have, I used to have it on my sky box but not anymore :(
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Timbo

Thanks so much for posting !! :D Just wonderful to see,and remember how great the park was ! I had forgotten about the water cascade a the top hill in Big Thunder ! Hope Disney maintenance see these videos as well  :wink:

RnRCj

I remember the whole programme used to be on Youtube a few years ago, but it was taken down. It's a shame because it was really interesting. I think there was a section on how the resort prepares all it's food too. Can't really remember anything else.

Anthony

Quote from: "RnRCj"It's a shame because it was really interesting. I think there was a section on how the resort prepares all it's food too.
It shows the huge storage warehouse, yeah.

It used to be on Dailymotion too, but I've got a copy saved from years ago so maybe it'll find its way online somewhere more secluded if you'd like that.

The one from the studios is still here: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrnv0_ ... ios_travel

Nicholas-c

Quote from: "Anthony"It used to be on Dailymotion too, but I've got a copy saved from years ago so maybe it'll find its way online somewhere more secluded if you'd like that.

The one from the studios is still here: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrnv0_ ... ios_travel

Nice find :D Might back this up onto my HDD, These videos tend to disappear.
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Quote from: "Anthony"... It used to be on Dailymotion too, but I've got a copy saved from years ago so maybe it'll find its way online somewhere more secluded if you'd like that....

Oh, I would very much like that!! Never heard from that one!.

The one you linked above about WDS I have in much higher quality than the one on DailyMotion! So if anyone is interested in that I can provide too.