The resort hub

Started by Kristof, May 29, 2007, 11:04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maarten

Quote from: "Riebi"Permanent Security Points will also be a nice thing to have. The could fix them better in the environment and give a free view to the center line between the hub and disneyland hotel/Frontlot

I agree. Although the green tents look better then the prevoius white ones, they still look horrible. It would be great to see some permanent structures. Last year when I visited Walt Disney World, I don't remember seeing cheap, ugly boots as security checkpoints. However I'm not sure how the checkpoints at Anaheim, Tokyo or Hong Kong look.

It makes you think that EuroDisney SCA is willing to spend money on a new path towards the Disneyland Park entrance through the Fantasia Gardens (last year) and those new golden Disney Resort plagues while they are not willing to spend some money on a permanent solution for these ugly boots. Especially the view towards Studio 1 looks afwul...

Just my two cents.  :?

Kristof

At least ours look good compared to those at Disneyland California...  :lol:

Maarten

Quote from: "raptor1982"

At least ours look good compared to those at Disneyland California...  :lol:

Ow god, just forget about what I said...  :D

Soap

Whahaha  :lol:

Butwhy don't they just imagine something better?!?!  :(
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Riebi

WOW! I didn´t know that´s possible: Disney tents can look even worster then our old white ones!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Owain

Didnt no where to put this but i guess the entrance is in the Hub. From Disneytheque;

WDS entranca gate refurb nearly complete.  :)

Source; //http://www.disneytheque.com/index.php?/archives/62-Lactu-des-Walt-Disney-Studios.html

Owain