7th-10th August Trip Report

Started by coruscantpt, August 14, 2007, 08:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coruscantpt

Hi everyone.

I just arrived yesterday from Paris where I spent one week. The first days I went ot Disneyland Paris and I will make my report during these days, with photos if you like ( as soon as I figured how to put them here) and links to some films that I made :P

Hope you like them.
DLP - July 1994 / March 2002 / August 2007 / December 2010 / 2011 - Anual Passholder \":P\"

WDW - May 2006 / May 2008 / August 2009

Owain

Photo bucket should help you with hosting them on the web. :)

//http://photobucket.com/

coruscantpt

Day 1 - Part 1

I arrived at Paris Orly airport at around 13:00. I went with my mother, and a friend of hers. We were lucky enough to catch the bus and went to the Hotel. We stayed at Sequoia Lodge. It's a great hotel I must say. We got a lake view room which was great :)

After unpacking we went to Disney Village to eat lunch, at 15:00 :P. The weather was great. Sunny but not to hot.

Next... Disneyland Park

The park was full of people as you can see in the picture. Minie was greating people in the square

We went to main street. It's really lovely with all the 15th suff there. the banners are lovely.

We decided to go to frontierland to take a ride on Molly Brown.

It was not to crowded there and we went first to Phantom Manor. It had a 45 min waiting time. I love the building. It's really creepy

DLP - July 1994 / March 2002 / August 2007 / December 2010 / 2011 - Anual Passholder \":P\"

coruscantpt

Day 1 Part 2

After the ride on Molly Brown, it was time for us to get a place to see the new parade. i was looking forward to this as I had seen so many films on the internet about it. It was early still and I decided to take some pictures of the castle makeover.

The castle really looks so beautyfull with the statues. The I went to see my friend dragon :P

Then it was time for the parade. I was filming it as my mother was taking some pictures.

I love the first float. Really nice with all the characters and the bubbles.

The Alice one was also great

After that float pass by the parade made its first stop. Very nice with the Toy Story characters dancing around where i was

My favourite float was the villain one. I simply love it. And Maleficent is simply the best of all

Then came the princess floats. First came Ariel

And then the other stop with the princesses and her princes dancing around. Very nice

Here is me looking at the parade :P

After the parade, we decided to go to have some dinner before anything. We were starving

To be continued...

esmeralda

Hi coruscantpt! Really nice pictures! I'm looking forward to see and read more. I's only two weeks ago that I'm back from dlrp, i feel really homesick now  :D Thanks for sharing!
Julia

Jorien

Very nice pictures, thanks for sharing!

Disneyana

Very nice pics. Thank you ! I hope we will see more of it and I can't await to see it all myself very soon.  :lol:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

RnRCj

Thanks for sharing those photos with us coruscantpt :D Main Street USA looks really busy :shock:

madame_leota

they are great pix, the first one and the on of PM are my faves! :) i have never ever seen it so busy!!! i have always been during the colder months so its been really quite

The Butlin Boy

Thanks for showing us your pics, they're really great :)

tubbsy

Love the photos. Main street looks mad with all those people! :shock:

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

coruscantpt

Sorry about the delay people. i was on vacations so couldn't post them. I'll be posting the rest of the first day soon. Thanks for all the comments. Hope you'll enjoy the rest of them

coruscantpt

Day 1 - Part 3

After the parade we decided to have dinner before anything else. And to go away from Main Street. So we went to Fantasyland. Had dinner there and then went to Alice Labyrinth. It's quite fun going around there. The last time I went to DLRP it was closed so I enjoyed going there again.

We went to the castle inside the maze to take some pictures of Fantasyland. The view from there is great.

I love the view of Space Mountain from there also. We can see the top of it

We went for then for Main street again to grab a place to see the night shows. The street at night looks awsome. Really...

Then came the parade. I only saw the Main Street Electrical Parade. Never this one... It great, especially the stops and the lights also in the castle.

Pluto was inside this one :P

The three good fairies

I love this float.

And the end of it

After the parade we saw the Candlebration and Wishes. I don't have pictures of them from the first day. I was filming it and my mother was watching. But I have some from the second day.

To be continued...

Crush_Love

great pictures!!!
DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité

Nala_84

Wow, it's nice to see those beautiful pics!! The one of the dragon is awesome, and so are the ones of Fantillusion - seems as if you had a great time :)!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]