Things you dont know about other Disney Resorts

Started by Owain, August 09, 2007, 12:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owain

I no its a long title but can anybody help me make it smaller.

Anyway back on topic, i made this topic for people to post the things that they didnt no about other disney resorts and who nos your questions could be answered. :D

Ill Start;

I did not no that tokyo disneyland does not have a railroad and that the entrance is right at main street.

Anybody no why this is?

davewasbaloo

TDL does have a railroad, but it circles Adventureland and Frontierland only.  The reason is a railway with more than one stop has to be chargeable (like the monorail) and runs a a proper railway business under national standards for public transport.  Therefore they did away with it.  World Bazaar is under cover due to monsoons, and they called it World Bazaar because originally it was suppoed to be like a Mini World Showcase at Epcot (being built the same time as TDL).  But OLC wanted a recreation of the American parks, so it looks more like Main Street inside even though it's called WB.
since 2001 (many before that)

penfold12

very informitive reply! wicked.

15MagicalYears

I don't understand?  :?
Why wouldn't the entrance be at Main Street? :?

Parkfisch

Quote from: "Owain"I did not no that tokyo disneyland does not have a railroad and that the entrance is right at main street.

The railroad is called "Western River Railroad" and includes one indoor scene that can also be found at the Disneyland Railroad of California. I don't know the name(s), but you can sea dinosaurs there.

The entrance ( where you go through the turnstiles ) is behind of the man or woman who took the photo, so the colourful Mickey Mouse here is inside the park.

WaltDisneyFanBoy

interesting toppic :D

DisneyParksFan

Quote from: "Parkfisch"
Quote from: "Owain"I did not no that tokyo disneyland does not have a railroad and that the entrance is right at main street.

The railroad is called "Western River Railroad" and includes one indoor scene that can also be found at the Disneyland Railroad of California. I don't know the name(s), but you can sea dinosaurs there.

Primeval World  :D