Starring Cruella De Vil show

Started by Kristof, March 28, 2005, 01:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

The Photos Magiques video of the show is now online here:

http://www.photosmagiques.com/videos/

Now you've "scene" it (sorry), share your thoughts about the show here!

I think it looks like such an excellent show for a "streetmosphere" performance.  The amount of effort and work that has been put into it is amazing, and Cruella is just brilliant.  Whoever chose that woman to play her needs a pay rise!

The only problem I found was that on my first viewing I didn't *quite* follow the story.  It may have just been because it was on video and I couldn't quite hear certain lines, but it took me a couple of minutes to figure out what was going on with that Cruella double - the rest was fine.  I like the mix of French and English in there actually.  It works so much better than Peter Pan to the Rescue and I think someone speaking either language could probably easily understand.  And the fact that there isn't *that* much talking also means its enjoyable for everyone.  :D

The idea of having the show on that moving trailer is brilliant aswell, the genius who thought of that also needs a pay rise! :lol:

So again, some excellent work from the DLRP Entertainment department - I don't know how they keep doing it!

Jorien

Sorry, i completely forgot to say thank you.

So, thank you guys for this great video!!!!! I haven't seen the whole show yet, but what i've seen i like a lot.  :wink:

Jorien  :D

Anthony

I wonder, does Cruella have an understudy?  Or a second person to play the part?

In all the photos I've seen so far it has been the same woman playing her in both the show and Good Morning WDS.  What if she's ill?  They've got no show and a missing star in the parade.  To basically answer my own question, I suppose there must be a second actress then - I just hope she's as good as the first!

Jorien

But then that other person must have been on some of those pictures too, right?

Kristof

Yes, there are 2 (which I've seen).  The one on the vid is the best. The other ones is a lot younger.

Patrick

Well I gave in I downloaded the video and can say this show looks really nice for a small streetmosphere show, shows what DLRP can do with a trailer :D .

flor

Cruella 1
The best in my opinion:

Cruella 2:
a younger version ;)

and ofcourse there's Cruella 3 of the Cinemaparade ;)

Anthony

Thanks for the photos!  Cruella 1 is by far the best in terms of looks - the younger Cruella 2 just doesn't really fit the Cruella image at all.  :?

Jorien

Quote from: "Baloo"Thanks for the photos!  Cruella 1 is by far the best in terms of looks - the younger Cruella 2 just doesn't really fit the Cruella image at all.  :?

Those were exactly my thoughts!

valini

Hi everybody
Ihave seen the Cruela Show live in Disneyland and I think most of you would be dissappointed...It´s not a good show and the story isn´t good as well. The take people from the audience to help in the show and dance strange. Believe me: This show is bad.
I was really looking forward seeing it...

Kristof

Well maybe you just didn't get the story...  :wink:   There's a reason why they dance so "strange".  Anyway, I liked it, much better compared to Peter Pan to the Rescue which had clearly a much higher budget.  
Besides, it's a Cinéfolies-like show, they always take people from the audience.

valini

I agree with you that the Peter Pan Show wasn´t good. And I don´t think it is bad that the dance strange or take people from the audience but it wasn´t good at all. I have seen many good shows of Disney but this one isn´t one of them. That is just my opinion...

Masamune

o_o; Those Cruella Boys are so gorgeous... :lol: I got both their autographs and a picture taken with them! :thumb:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/G ... sSmall.jpg

Anthony

Quote from: "Masamune"o_o; Those Cruella Boys are so gorgeous... :lol: I got both their autographs and a picture taken with them! :thumb:

Hehe, cool!  What do they sign as their autograph?  "Cruella Assistant" or something?  :?

Kristof

They sign... Cruella's Boy...  :wink: