Les parapluies de Cherbourgh...

Started by Kristof, June 22, 2005, 01:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

... has been rehabbed!  Looking bright and shiny again.  :D

Picture from dlrpmagazine.com

Masamune

XD That umbrella thing is so much fun...

Anthony

Excellent, I hope they keep it that way this time, or they've changed the design of the facade a bit to make it less likely to start rotting away.

Is that signpost there new?  I don't remember it - what does it say on the sign?  Above "Sergio Leone"...  Is it "Place de Sergio Leone"?  I never knew that area of Backlot was called that, if that's what it is...

Kristof

Baloo, that sign has been there since day one.  It's says Piazza Sergio Leone.   :)

Anthony

Quote from: "raptor1982"Baloo, that sign has been there since day one.  It's says Piazza Sergio Leone.   :)

:x Yet again I'm annoyed that I don't notice these things since I don't get to DLRP often enough...

Thanks for confirming the name though.  Does Animation Courtyard have an area named after someone like this?  Frontlot has the Lumiere Brothers and Production Courtyard has the "Place des Stars" area, so you'd think Animation would have a named area as well...

EDIT: I guess that could be the Disney Bros. Plaza, since I believe it's usually classed as part of Animation Courtyard...  :?